The Death of British Comedy Page 8

Is this guy ever going to say something funny? He makes Melvyn Bragg look like Sponge Bob Square Pants.

Funnier than that bloke who's just posted in Showcase - Timothy someone...

They must be putting something in the water.

Or its the same glass...

Or perhaps we've been hacked by 4Chan.

It could be a false flag operation to make right wingers look bad.

It's working.

What Brejvik did was 100% wrong. What he saw happening around him was right, which again doesn't make his actions right. Brexit was an example of people realizing where the EU was leading Britain and you'll find very few out in the streets cheering for it.

Come on pretend political scientists, write a short essay on the benefits of Cultural Marxism instead of sticking your tongues out like children. :)

I was wiggling my ears to be honest.

Quote: Rupert Bear @ 13th February 2022, 4:20 PM

Brexit was an example of people realizing where the EU was leading Britain

I think it was mainly about Bendy Bananas.

No, the 'bendy bananas' is well out of date, apart from the authoritarian organization it is, it was probably more to do with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zp-p1-qamE

That was a joke, albeit from a Cultural Marxist perspective.
Lighten up, dude.

Once you start citing Kelvin lying bastard McKenzie on You Tube , the games over. People who believe that quilt would do well to get some counselling. And I'm not talking every other Tuesday in their local library with a well meaning woman called Roz in a alpaca wool sweater either.
They need to be flying out to a clinic in Austria or Switzerland to spend a lot of time with someone who at least has Otto in their title and who wears pinz-nez and has a goatee beard a clipped accent and leather patches on their jacket elbows. In Scouse parlance 'Your heads fell off and you need to sort it'

It's hard to win an argument with an intelligent person but bloody impossible to with a thick one.

As this is meant to be a comedy thread, how about a sitcom about a far right fanatic who sees reds under every bed and fantasises about being mates with Nigel Farage. Every episode he tilts like Don Quijote at woke windmills, and every episode sees him crashing down to earth. He'd have a wife who takes his eccentricities with a pinch of salt - she's long stopped listening to him - and a gay son who daren't come out to his Dad in case it gives him a heart attack. We could call it Back to Nutwood.

Teddy, give up. You are not a comedian. Odd really, because the scousers I've known are usually funny and witty. You unfortunately are the exception.