The Death of British Comedy Page 4

I am stating a commercial fact, ignoring these people is deadly. In the real world no company is prepared to be involved in anyway with sites that let people say that homosexuality is against the works of god .
You can't say shit like that anymore and rightly so . As I said in my day job I see sites being wholly crushed as it is toxic to be associated with these hate mongers operating at this level.
I have been banned as you say and I may not be the ideal poster at times and god knows I'm here under sufferance. But make no mistake Stephen what this man is saying has to be addressed whether you think so or not.
I could easily ignore him as I ignore others, but this isn't thinly veiled bollocks this is bile and toxic and it comes at a cost whether you like it or not.
He is currently trying to curry favor for his views and approach, but the reality is that he is is saying people are PC for standing up to him and his hideous and abhorrent views.

Quote: gappy @ 11th February 2022, 9:18 PM

" (or Kraken, that's a new one Herc!)

Thank you. ?

Well yes, they lie there festering in their submerged cave, with notepad, pen and PC rule book, just waiting for some unsuspecting person to make some comment that goes against their thinking and they rise to the surface in a torrent of indignation to maul the innocent victim with their wokery.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th February 2022, 10:29 AM

I admire your pluck, and agree with most of what you say, but you'll raise the Kraken PC brigade.....................

stands back to watch the maulings ?

Can I just say, that at the outset, I predicted this, and so, thank you everyone for the entertainment. ?

I thought Rupert Bear spoke in rhyme?

Anyway, good luck with spreading your website. I'm sure that your reputation will travel with it.

Fear of something is at the root of hate for others, and hate within will eventually destroy the hater.
George Washington Carver

Your interpretation of your words ' abhorrent, hideous and hate are at variance with mine.
I save those for the real meanings which do not include someone having a different opinion.

Rupert the Bear came to this site
To ask if his website was looking alright

Well done on trying said various folks
Overlooking the tragic lack of good jokes

He had only just joined and his profile had no pic
And it soon turned out he was quite homophobic

So he'll find it quite hard as most people aren't ready
To welcome him in to the world of comedy
(Comedy pronounce Com-Eddy or it doesn't really work)

Sound crack on , I just say what I see when I see it and call it our for what it is. I've always been like that and will continue to be so.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 12th February 2022, 2:32 PM

I am stating a commercial fact, ignoring these people is deadly. In the real world no company is prepared to be involved in anyway with sites that let people say that homosexuality is against the works of god .
You can't say shit like that anymore and rightly so . As I said in my day job I see sites being wholly crushed as it is toxic to be associated with these hate mongers operating at this level.
I have been banned as you say and I may not be the ideal poster at times and god knows I'm here under sufferance. But make no mistake Stephen what this man is saying has to be addressed whether you think so or not.
I could easily ignore him as I ignore others, but this isn't thinly veiled bollocks this is bile and toxic and it comes at a cost whether you like it or not.
He is currently trying to curry favor for his views and approach, but the reality is that he is is saying people are PC for standing up to him and his hideous and abhorrent views.

Now you're not telling facts, but attacking the poster with lies.
Aren't you the one who tried to convince an ex-soldier that explosions are different shades of pink?! I kept the laughter hidden at that one and was polite in my reply.

Can you point out where I've said homosexuality is against the works of God? No, I thought not because it's not been said except by you.

No wonder you've been banned several times for s**t stirring!

I'm not here to curry favour and like my type of comedy or not, it makes no difference, but I have my say and others have theirs. You're the one trying to stop that because your agenda is not about comedy, it's political.

My views are only "hideous and abhhorent" because they differ from the ones you're indoctrinated with. You are not able to discuss or reason, but like a modern day snowflake have shouting tantrums. I won't bother replying to you again until you grow up.

Teddy - never grow up.

And remember...

Quote: Tiggy @ 12th February 2022, 3:10 PM

Rupert the Bear came to this site
To ask if his website was looking alright

Well done on trying said various folks
Overlooking the tragic lack of good jokes

He had only just joined and his profile had no pic
And it soon turned out he was quite homophobic

So he'll find it quite hard as most people aren't ready
To welcome him in to the world of comedy
(Comedy pronounce Com-Eddy or it doesn't really work)

Still testing the waters. Stay, go, or stay and stop posting? If free speech is frowned on and we all have to toe the PC line, probably the latter. I've met some reasonable people and others of the worst kind, which is about par for a forum.
To those who think my website is c**p, please say why and give a link to yours and show me how it should be done. I think the term is, 'keyboard warriors?' :)

Quote: Rupert Bear @ 12th February 2022, 11:44 AM

I simply find homosexual BEHAVIOUR a sexual perversion and abnormal and certainly nothing to celebrate.

I would like to make clear at this point that I am the owner and editor of this website, and disagree with this view in the strongest possible terms.

You are of course free to hold this opinion and we encourage open discussion and debate on a range of issues: from your manner I do not expect that you have any intention of doing so, but I feel I must warn you that anything pursuing this topic further will be regarded as hateful conduct and result in your permanent expulsion from the community.

Please refer to our rules for guidance as to what we expect from members in order to foster a pleasant atmosphere.

Rupe, I don't have a website as I'm not very electrical, and I wouldn't do satire. I go for stupid/silly/absurd rather than tropical humour. I did read your site. I felt the words going in, and although some of the word groupings seemed to be reminiscent of jokes, nothing made me smile. I was just left with a feeling of "well, they were words".

Looked very nice though. When it comes to comedy, you pick a really nice font.

Quote: Aaron @ 12th February 2022, 3:30 PM

I would like to make clear at this point that I am the owner and editor of this website, and disagree with this view in the strongest possible terms.

You are of course free to hold this opinion and we encourage open discussion and debate on a range of issues: from your manner I do not expect that you have any intention of doing so, but I feel I must warn you that anything pursuing this topic further will be regarded as hateful conduct and result in your permanent expulsion from the community.

Please refer to our rules for guidance as to what we expect from members in order to foster a pleasant atmosphere.

I came here to discuss comedy and get feedback on my new satire website. What I got was a ton of personal abuse when I stated that I find homosexual behaviour abhorent. Has that come as some sort of shock to you? You weren't aware that people have opinions on the subject and don't have a one-sided script response to it? Perhaps I did pull a few legs too hard, but it enabled me to find out what kind of people populate your website and I've come away with negative reviews. I take both your warning and hint.

I'm quite easy about it all. No hate, no rage, no political agenda, but I'm not open to attack the poster abuse and would be quite happy to carry on with SEOing my own website if it comes to it. I didn't realize Cultural Marxist politics was going to come into it, or that the indoctrination was so strong here.

Four pages, 57 replies in 24 hours and counting ... probably more than any of your poster attackers have achieved. Fair enough, I'll stop posting and let them carry on. No hard feelings, but the negative atmosphere of the site isn't something I welcome.

Carry on lads ...

Quote: Rupert Bear @ 12th February 2022, 4:00 PM

You weren't aware that people have opinions on the subject and don't have a one-sided script response to it?

Are you drunk? No one is shocked that such views exist. I have simply warned that pushing them heavily will be frowned upon.

You're an odd sort, Rupert Bear. Good luck with your website.