BCG Super 6 League Page 38

Topsy turvy results so far this weekend - will Alf be the leading scorer? Watch this space.

If I get a full house I'll be cursing myself for not backing it up with a punt, I don't think they were bad odds either. And it'll probably be my first this decade. And you and Herc could easily get more points than me, just two behind.

OMG, I got a mentch and there was me thinking I was the pariah of the BCGS6L, being persona non grata. 🤔

We leave you to mention yourself. Anyway, you got a mention in the newspaper clipping.

Yeah, but that was only a provincial - I'm looking up for the stars 😎

I think Steve H was the only one to score on Sunday as the daft scorelines returned, as they so often have the last couple of seasons. Has to be something to do with Covid, they were much more sensible before. Incase you haven't read, Super 6 is doing a pre Xmas Rollover, leading up to a potential 1M on Sat23rd. Or you could just sign up to Bet365 who have that every gameweek. I'm planning to win both that week.

I was watching the Man City V Spurs match on Sunday and I had noticed a lot had gone for 3 - 1.
I had gone for 3 - 2 and when it was 2 - 2 I thought 'that's that lot f**ked.
Then it was 3 - 2 into extra time. Kulusevski ruined it (the c**t)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th December 2023, 9:27 AM

IKulusevski ruined it (the c**t)

Stephen! 😮 I expect that from the likes of MM, but not a gentleman like you...............I'm shocked.

Don wins the round but Steve G takes back the lead. It's more ding dong than the ding don fpl league. And no one missed this one, well done all.

Man City losing last night threw a spanner in the works. Even Man Utd for a few.
Don't expect Herc crowing around here though.

Caw............Caw...........CAW!!

You don't often see these scores at half-time.

When I saw my zero score for the four matches in "Results", I thought 'F**k', then I saw the league - PHEW!!

And how you supposed to predict scores like those!!!!!!!!!!!

Well from the bookmakers' point of view, we're not supposed to, so they'll be happy. I wonder if we'll all blank today as well? That'll be fun. On the football element, I'm happy to see the status quo being challenged by the smaller clubs so well done the Cherries etc. All but one of us nearly got points with the Villa-Arse game though. I thought the Gooners would get their customary last minute goal but we were done in by a ref with eyes in his head, good for him.

Don't forget to fill in your coupon for the midweek matches.