BCG Super 6 League Page 41

Pleased with myself getting two correct scores and 16 points in total this mid-week. I thought to myself "the come-back is on..." But, no. Only fourth on the gameweek itself and fell 3 points further behind the leader.

Yes an unusually high scoring night that one, bad luck, but you gained on two. Plenty of time for a former champ to get back up there. 🙂

EDIT I think I mean nearly a former champ as it seems I missed the end of the first season thinking you'd won when it appears Hercules pipped you at the end. That makes Herc a double Champion and the only one so far. And so far he's leading again about 2/3 through and this time it can't just be down to the glue because another two of us haven't missed a game either.

I don't even know who's who in the league
But at the end of the season when we add in the 5 bonus points you get each time you've missed a week, I think it will be a close league

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 17th February 2024, 2:44 AM

I don't even know who's who in the league

Alfred Kipper - MH
Billy Bunter - MC
HGT - JS

Good last round for Don, climbing up the ladder again. Not so good current round for Billy, need to get back on the ladder. Gameweeks are coming thick and fast now after a bit of a lull so you have to be on the ball to get your entries in. But so far this is the most competitive season by far for the clique, with hardly a game missed, and none yet by myself!!! I blame Sunshine. 🙂

I've missed a couple - and it has cost me. :(

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 21st February 2024, 7:06AM

Not so good current round for Billy,

There's a reason for that.

Becher's brook took him out.
But wait...... he's remounting.

Super 6 doing a rollover again for march leading up to a poss 1m if not won before then. Bet 365 is now permanently 250K so Sky bet have the edge for punters on it for a change. But then why not do both to better your chances?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 2nd March 2024, 10:26 AM

Super 6 doing a rollover again for march leading up to a poss 1m if not won before then. Bet 365 is now permanently 250K so Sky bet have the edge for punters on it for a change. But then why not do both to better your chances?

At least with the Bet365 challenge you get something if you get 3, 4 or 5 correct. With Sky it's all 6 or nothing (almost certainly nothing).

I think you should get extra points for correctly predicting a 3-2 away win.

Brownie points are not the same, but well done anyway. There should be an old pools based online game where away wins and score draws count more, or even better a game where points went up in line with the odds on that score. That would probably sort out the expert punters from the lucky guessers.

I recently joined BetMGM, mainly because their odds are always better on football and racing.
They too do a free super6. I've not read the small print yet but it's £2 million quid for 6 correct scores.

I've joined now but only for the free super six game. The site's got terrible reviews on Trustpilot so I'm not going to bet on anything. Seems they don't let you collect your winnings without taking them to court in many cases. 😬

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 5th March 2024, 7:04 AM

I've joined now but only for the free super six game. The site's got terrible reviews on Trustpilot so I'm not going to bet on anything.

If you don't have confidence in their paying out a few pounds from any winning bets, not sure why you think joining up in the hope of winning two million from them on their super6 is a viable proposition.

Be very careful with any newcomers to the bookmaking fraternity. Stick to the established ones.