BCG Super 6 League Page 42

I read a few stories about them not paying - or troubling in paying out.
But they were big bets and in the USA.
There are also similar stories with some UK bookmakers.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 5th March 2024, 8:34 AM

If you don't have confidence in their paying out a few pounds from any winning bets, not sure why you think joining up in the hope of winning two million from them on their super6 is a viable proposition.

I don't now, but I'd already joined, which was very easy, which led me to google reviews of them which are shockingly bad. Basically you don't need ID to put money in but you need it to take it out and if you win you get restricted to 50p bets was a common claim. Rather surprisingly I found skybet rated very low as well by another review site, but I've never had funds withheld by them. With them the distrust appears to be more with who owns it rather than outright scamming, but I do find them a bit pushy with their emails and promos.

And just to remind everyone it's Wednesday.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 5th March 2024, 8:34 AM

Be very careful with any newcomers to the bookmaking fraternity. Stick to the established ones.

After reading some reviews I certainly agree.

Southampton v Preston postponed tonight due to a fire in the city centre. So no big jackpot to be won today.

15 pts and Manager of the Round?

Don't mind if I do 🥇

Yes well done Don. My radar's gone off a bit in this game, and Herc has found his.😠I'm hoping the long break will reverse things for the final stretch.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 23rd March 2024, 8:42 AM

.................... and Herc has found his.😠..................

Moi? Angry Moji for sweet innocent me, who is bottom of things elsewhere. 😥

Anyone else having difficulty logging into their account (and, by extension, their Skybet account if applicable)?

Meanwhile, in a thrilling first round, things are tight.

Yes, it's all happening on your soar away Super 6 !

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 1st April 2024, 6:16 PM

Anyone else having difficulty logging into their account (and, by extension, their Skybet account if applicable)?

Thanks for your response 😕

In the end I had to go through the "forgotten PIN" process. Although I know the number I entered was the correct one.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 1st April 2024, 6:16 PM

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 3rd April 2024, 9:51 AM

Thanks for your response 😕

Oh, I thought it was an April Fool joke.........................and no.

If it's any help Billy, I was recently asked to change my Sky password. (anyone else?) from 4 numbers to 6.
And it's across the board on Sky bet, poker and Super 6.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 3rd April 2024, 10:27 AM

If it's any help Billy, I was recently asked to change my Sky password. (anyone else?) from 4 numbers to 6.
And it's across the board on Sky bet, poker and Super 6.

Nope, just in case you get the 'ump too. 😁

Yes, I had to do that a few weeks ago. That all went through smoothly. But suddenly on Monday it wouldn't accept my new number even though I'd used it several times on both Super6 and Skybet. So now I have yet another new PIN number to remember.

Well, well - 5 points from a 0 - 0 prediction made a helluva difference 😁