BCG Super 6 League Page 33

That's quite interesting to know that about 1,667 punters got 3 correct scores on Bet 365. I would guess at that rate in a winnable week the full 6 are got by at least two or three, making the share of the jackpot no more than Sky Bet's 250k.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd September 2023, 1:59 PM

You're still giving people reminders, whatever way you look at it - I don't remember this happening on the FPL

Oh yes me and others like Billy and Stephen have reminded players of Friday kick offs and double gameweeks on the FPL (doing our bit for the fair play award, which is never awarded).

I don't know why you bother, Saint Alf. Let them eat cake, those that wander through life with their head in the clouds.

I was once bowling in a cricket match and I noticed the batsman at the non-batting end was constantly well out of his crease to get a short run.
As I was about to release the ball, I turned and threw it at his wicket knocking it over.
He was technically out and the umpire had to put his hand up.
My Captain said to the umpire 'not out and said to me 'It's not how we play Stephen.

I was only young but I learned 'fair play is the only way to go.

I say! Good show, what? 🧐

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th September 2023, 8:55 AM

I was once bowling in a cricket match and I noticed the batsman at the non-batting end was constantly well out of his crease to get a short run.
As I was about to release the ball, I turned and threw it at his wicket knocking it over.
He was technically out and the umpire had to put his hand up.
My Captain said to the umpire 'not out and said to me 'It's not how we play Stephen.

I was only young but I learned 'fair play is the only way to go.

In your honour..................... 😁

Round 8 Reminder

Tonight's games (Carabao Cup)

Chelsea v Brighton

Brentford v Arsenal

Liverpool v Leicester

Villa v Everton

Fulham v Norwich

Newcastle v Man City

Knob

Thanks, I nearly forgot.

I might have to rethink my predictions for Saturday.
I have just filled them in and the Acca says I can have odds of 400/1

Sounds like one of my impossible accas, I've started to trim them down now to have a better chance. Thanks for the nod Don, didn't know there was one and a good round for you doubling your correct score tally. It's the changing of weekdays from Tues to Weds that throws me off but now we're back to players being sporting again I don't have to miss any more. 🙂

Good eggs 🥱

Looks like we all got the Man U v Galatasaray AND Lens v Arsenal arse about face - serious lottery. Might as well throw dice in the air and use them for a prediction.

If you have a problem with the Arsenal result, contact Lens.

He's on form

Would I had his insight