BCG Super 6 League Page 32

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 19th September 2023, 5:12 PM

As I said "As it's the first one of the season".

Thought it was only fair as the newcomer(s) amongst us may not realise that there are such things as midweek gameweeks There's only six active members anyway and there's no fun in winning if one ends up the only person playing.

Yes, but the best way to learn a lesson is from experience, so once you've missed one week by not realising or paying attention, you won't do it again, so wet-nursing won't be necessary - we are all adults on here aren't we? 🤪

I can understand not warning people about Double game weeks in the FFL as it can pay to be aware of things like that or be prepared
But wanting people to completely miss game weeks, that's a different thing
It can't be any fun winning a league that no one else is playing properly in

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 20th September 2023, 9:48 AM

I can understand not warning people about Double game weeks in the FFL as it can pay to be aware of things like that or be prepared
But wanting people to completely miss game weeks, that's a different thing

Bit of a contradiction there, and taking it all too serious - I'm only in both of them for a laugh

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th September 2023, 11:59 AM

Bit of a contradiction there, and taking it all too serious - I'm only in both of them for a laugh

Well let us know when you get one

😄 I'm having a jolly now

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 19th September 2023, 8:04 PM

Steve, I see you got a very rare round here full house at the weekend, well done.👏 Did you back it up?

Well they're becoming a lot less rare round here. You've just got another one. Do you plan to do this every week Steve? And did you back this one up? You had a draw in both, and by my estimations even predictable low odds x6 accas with one draw are around 30-40/1 so that's at least £60 -£70 possibly more just on two £1 bets. Or £600 - £700 plus on two £10 bets if you follow the Sky bet enticement. Worth thinking about.

Nobody is running away with it yet - and with the midweek scores, it has tightened up.
I was on 19 points with 10 minutes to go. I was saying 'nobody score...

Can I remind people there is a super 6 round today because it is a Saturday. And can I also remind you not to score more than me. Many thanks.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 23rd September 2023, 8:35 AM

Can I remind people there is a super 6 round today because it is a Saturday. And can I also remind you not to score more than me. Many thanks.

Why don't you see if there is a way you can fill in their predictions for them, and complete this wet-nursing. The punters on here are allegedly adult I'm led to believe.

I was just teasing you, never mind.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 22nd September 2023, 7:35 AM

Nobody is running away with it yet - and with the midweek scores, it has tightened up.

Stop teasing Herc.

Just doing my Saturday puntering I'm putting £10 on Steve S getting another 6/6 results but the odds aren't very good.

Anyone tried this new acca freeze yet? Might give it a go today if I get the chance.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd September 2023, 12:06 PM

The punters on here are allegedly adult I'm led to believe.

Poop knickers fart.
We sure are.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 23rd September 2023, 12:34 PM

I was just teasing you, never mind.

You're still giving people reminders, whatever way you look at it - I don't remember this happening on the FPL

Seems I'm not the only one to get the Brentford v Everton result arse about face - so much for form.

Kicking myself. How did I not manage to get the Sheffield United v Newcastle score correct?

Well, for the first time ever, and despite somehow failing to predict the Sheff Utd v Newcastle score, I managed to secure three correct scores on the Bet365 6 Scores Challenge.

So I am a prize winner. A share of £5,000! A nice little holiday perhaps? Or just a weekend away? A trip to the theatre?

And what did I get?.. ... £3. Not sure how £3 can be an equal share of £5,000 but there you go...