BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 8

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 12th August 2021, 7:18 AM

Yes a warm welcome to two new players, Feeoree and Lazzard. Always interesting to see how new players do, will they challenge for the title in their debut season or fill Chappers' old job in holding up the table? .

Fairly sure, in my case, it will be the latter.

Half hour to tinker

Good luck all.

Is 4 players unfit/doubtful about right?
Or plain unlucky.

I would say bad planning when it's the first game of the season
but I guess unlucky

What's gone on here?
We seem to have lots of interlopers.
How's that happened?

What have you done now Alf

When I said half an hour to tinker I din't mean invite the whole street in

Well at least the league is ruined early on this time

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 13th August 2021, 7:33 PM

What have you done now Alf
When I said half an hour to tinker I din't mean invite the whole street in
Well at least the league is ruined early on this time

Do you want to sort it this time Steve? What did you do to help last time, exactly?

I don't know how the f**k this is happening again other than it's not me! I purposely haven't touched a thing on Administrator, I didn't use their invite email system, me and Herc PMed the code privately to everyone here and no one else! So either someone here has re-given the code out to a load of friends - I doubt that greatly. Why? None of us would do that, moreover who here's got friends in Rangoon, Saudi Arabia and the Congo, or whatever the f**k it's called now?

I can only guess at a theory of what's happened and if it has, it makes the security of this game f**king useless. Check out the teams of these imposters and you'll see most of them have a long list of leagues they are in. I can only guess they are entering lots of random six letter codes to get into more leagues and ours happened to be one. No numbers in this one, all letters. And no one's got into the H2H which is fine, doesn't need changing, because I expect its code is more secure.

Apologies Alf
was only having a laugh
It is a shame though

No you're alright there. It's more than an effing shame. I've had enough of it! What pisses me off most is how the developers don't give a f**k! I thought foxawb would be easy to remember, it's also ridiculously easy to randomly select as a code for those wanting to gatecrash leagues to add to their tally. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Yeah, it's abandon ship time after the first week.
Can't understand why they would join - and so many. There must be a common denominator.

Pity you can't converse with players in your league, the mystery might be solved.

Already I don't understand what's going on.

Nor do I. Don't worry, it's not supposed to be part of the game. We'll get it sorted.

Found two possible solutions via google. Do either of these help - or even make sense?

1. if you are the admin, you can delete/ban them. It's easy

Enter on your league and on top appears "Table", "Forum", "Administer".. click in Administer and then click in Add league suspensions, and click the names you want out..

you can also close the league for new entries to avoid those problems

2. You can: go to Administer - type their first name (case sensitive) and they'll pop up for you to suspend. Click their entry and suspend.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th August 2021, 10:09 PM

Can't understand why they would join - and so many. There must be a common denominator.

There are already over 6 million players. Some people put in random code words in hope of joining a league. Our code word foxawb was just too easy to replicate by banging in six random letters. They can punch in unlimited codes until they match a genuine one. It's like having unlimited free goes at the lottery.

But there are no prizes for winning our league so what's the point?

(Please see two potential solutions two posts up.)