BCG Fantasy Premier League 2021/22 Page 4

I know I'm pissing in the wind, but is anyone prepared to say they are investing 9.5 mill. into Sancho?

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 17th July 2021, 8:51 PM

T

There was no double agent mole, after the negative feedback on Godot's levelling up I was trying to change the adminner, trying everything to get the button to work. It didn't and still doesn't work but the next day I went on there I noticed I'd somehow pressed a button that DID work to unhide the BCG code. They must have tumbled in in that short window.

)

You couldn't let me get first could you one stunt after another
I've got my eye on you Kipper

I (think) i have signed up.

Thanks for the invite Alf & Herc. I will do my best not to bother the leaders.

good lad

(Not Stephen Goodlad)

Quote: playfull @ 25th July 2021, 1:54 AM

I (think) i have signed up.
Thanks for the invite Alf & Herc. I will do my best not to bother the leaders.

Yes, if you are again the mysterious Tricky Reds - The ghost of Vanden Stock, which confused a certain member in the past, and you are welcome :D

Eight of us now, which is great. So roll up, roll up all you others!

Yes, roll up, I've sent a few invites out to current BCG posters and past clique members but I've had one polite no already, so can't expect much from them. They usually don't reply. If anyone here knows of any other BCGers you think would be interested in playing, let us know and we'll send them an invite. Cheers.

Also Billy, you haven't joined the main league yet. Hope to see you there. Chappers are you playing? I take it Steve Sunshine wants to concentrate on winning another main league title, having not joined the H2H again. So that's how he does it! Pirate

Plenty of time btw, got till Aug 13th. We're making early call outs this year to avoid any controversies. Ben, Dan, Don, Godot, Billy and Chappers still to come in, hopefully! And whoever else who posts on the BCG and wants to take on some of the biggest gamesmanshippers and shysters in fantasy football, here's the place to do it. Roll up. Wave

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 24th July 2021, 5:39 PM

You couldn't let me get first could you one stunt after another
I've got my eye on you Kipper

Whistling nnocently

I'm nursing Chappers through it, and as you know have PMd 12 others. Can do no more. :(

Left or right tit?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th July 2021, 9:54 AM

Left or right tit?

Middle one.

I'm just enjoying my position in the league while it lasts...

With me second from bottom, which sounds about right. :(

Laughing out loud

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 26th July 2021, 9:30 AM

Laughing out loud

That's right! Laugh yer effin' head off..............................(where are your friends when you need a bit of sympathy). Teary

I'm waiting for the beast to arrive.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 25th July 2021, 9:49 AM

I'm nursing Chappers through it, and as you know have PMd 12 others. Can do no more. :(

Yes, I'll send a reminder soon if they don't show up. We're counting on them turning up because I've had no more replies from the PMs I sent to non players. One or two were left field punts but most are regular posters, one or two even on the football thread. Oh well, we have one new player and one thinking about it, that's something! :)