House of Games Page 6

Never seen Ria Lita before (I think that's her name) but being really sexist she has got lovely legs although you can't see them on Have I got News For You?

Quote: Chappers @ 8th April 2022, 9:19 PM

Never seen Ria Lita before (I think that's her name) but being really sexist she has got lovely legs although you can't see them on Have I got News For You?

I second that - very funny and sharp. just my sort of gal. ?

Being sexist again what a sweetie that Martel Maxwell is!

New series started this week ?

Wasn't on last night.

Why?

The f**king BBC, YET AGAIIN put on, YET AGAIN another athletics programme

They seriously piss me off - I'm getting really fed up with it.

Change the useless BBC3 into a sport channel, you useless load of toss-pots!!!!

The wonderful Penny Smith. I've not seen her for years. I love her smile, her sense of humour (and her legs).

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th September 2022, 4:33 PM

New series started this week ?

Wasn't on last night.

Why?

The f**king BBC, YET AGAIIN put on, YET AGAIN another athletics programme

They seriously piss me off - I'm getting really fed up with it.

Change the useless BBC3 into a sport channel, you useless load of toss-pots!!!!

It WAS on last night.

WHAT time?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 8th September 2022, 7:00 PM

WHAT time?

Normal time. 6pm. I watched it. You can see it on catchup as I've just watched Tuesday's which I missed at the time.

Yeah, it was today's episode that wasn't shown due to the athletics, not yesterday's.

Now my brain hurts, and I seem to have lost a day.

It seems catch up is my only answer -thank you lads.

Really enjoyed this week, a real hoot, but to be honest, I'd never heard of Rob Deering, who looked like a poor man's Rob Beckett with Tintin hair flick.

Phil Tufnell was a scream, and weirdly had a lust for Jayne Middlemiss, who I hadn't seen on TV for many a day. Ooh, not since she was a presenter on Robot Wars.

Her guess that there are only 15,000 pet cats in the UK was quite something though.

It makes you wonder where some of them come up with these figures.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th September 2022, 12:09 AM

Really enjoyed this week, a real hoot, but to be honest, I'd never heard of Rob Deering, who looked like a poor man's Rob Beckett with Tintin hair flick.

Phil Tufnell was a scream, and weirdly had a lust for Jayne Middlemiss, who I hadn't seen on TV for many a day. Ooh, not since she was a presenter on Robot Wars.

I thought the same about Rob Deering! Every now and again we get two comedians/comic actors from the same era who look and sound alarmingly similar. Same with Mackenzie Crook and Charlie Cooper (This Country), Bradley Walsh and Brian Conley, and to an extent Tim Brooke Taylor and Jimmy Mulville.

Phil Tufnell was great. He'd be a good choice for Taskmaster.

And Les Dennis and Bobby Davro! (Or that might just be me.)

Quote: a plate @ 19th September 2022, 12:41 AM

Phil Tufnell was great. He'd be a good choice for Taskmaster.

Yes! ?