House of Games Page 9

There is a song Bae of Pigs apparently (no connection), and I reckon the dork who edits the questions, didn't..................er question it.

I'm more concerned about a chicken called Mike that lived for 18 months after having its head chopped off?!?!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th October 2022, 11:36 PM

There is a song Bae of Pigs apparently (no connection), and I reckon the dork who edits the questions, didn't..................er question it.

I'm more concerned about a chicken called Mike that lived for 18 months after having its head chopped off?!?!

What I want to know is how do they know it was the same chicken.

Exactly - apparently it was sold to somebody in one of those American sideshows at traveling fairs, and we all know how honest and true they are.

Enjoying the peeps mix, especially Tim Key - very funny his digs at knob Jamie Laing. How was he ever a past champion?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th November 2022, 11:34 PM

Enjoying the peeps mix, especially Tim Key - very funny his digs at knob Jamie Laing. How was he ever a past champion?

That's what they kept getting at. How could he? Apparently you just have to win one game to be a champion. I can't believe he did more than one show he's so thick. I feel like a genius next to him.

The funniest thing I saw involving him was when he was on 8 of 10 Cats etc. (?), and he was saying something about having a job, and Jimmy Carr said "Job? What the f**k do you know about having a job?!" So funny the way Jimmy immediately reacted.

Brilliant. Did you see the looks Jamie and Tim gave each other as they passed each other.

Then tonight Jamie chose Tim to team up with. I'm sure Jamie did it just to wind Tim up.

PS - just "edited" and deleted my post again!

Yes, the war is warming up nicely. ? There was one point where Richard tried to smooth things, and I notice the girls giving glances to the boys to see there reactions.

But Bell-End saying this was going to be his day, and then scoring zero AGAIN.

And I say again, how the hell was he champion at one time? Or was he playing with himself. ?

Thought I'd tune in tonight to see what you're both talking about. Don,t know any of the "celebs".

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th November 2022, 6:05 PM

Thought I'd tune in tonight to see what you're both talking about. Don,t know any of the "celebs".

Tim Key was the Witchfinder. Sunetra was in Casualty for a long time years ago and then played a Vet in another TV series after that.

Quote: Chappers @ 10th November 2022, 6:17 PM

the Witchfinder.

Is that supposed to mean something to me?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11133202/

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th November 2022, 6:05 PM

As well as The Witchfinder as Chappers mentioned, Tim Key also played Alan Partridge's sidekick 'Sidekick Simon' on Alan Partridge's Mid Morning Matters, This Time With Alan Partridge, and the film Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa. He was also on the first series of the popular entertainment show Taskmaster.

Thank you. It all sounds a bit too modern for me. I watched some of the Alan Partridge series where he was living in a budget hotel with a Geordie handyman and Sally Phillips in reception but nothing else. I think we'll just have to accept that I have never knowingly previously come across Tim Key. He has probably never knowingly come across me either.

Quote: a plate @ 10th November 2022, 9:07 PM

He was also on the first series of the popular entertainment show Taskmaster.

And very good in that too, which is where I first came across him