Classic comedy crush

Ok, so some times I'll be watching an episode of The Two Ronnies or others of that era and there'd be a very attractive young lady on there, can anyone think of a classic UK comedy crush from that era?

I'll start off with the lovel Madeline Smith, a regular on the Two Ronnies. ??'"

My first crush was Jennifer Saunders. Yummy.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 6th December 2020, 4:06 PM

My first crush was Jennifer Saunders. Yummy.

Me too. That moody look she has in The Supergrass.

Liza Goddard

Julie from Bread (Hilary Crowson)

Bryan Murphy from George and Mildred is married to Linda Regan, one of the fit yellow coats from Hi-De-Hi... Lucky so and so... Jenny Saunders is lovely, I know this may seem an odd choice but I think Margot has a 'look' about her...oh and Polly from Fawlty Towers too... Tidy!

Yes,Madeline Smith.And Pamela Stephenson in Not the Nine o Clock News.

Jan Francis in Just Good Friends.

And of course Vicky Michelle in 'Allo, 'allo.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 6th December 2020, 4:17 PM

Me too. That moody look she has in The Supergrass.

Phwoar.

Francesca Gonshaw from Allo Allo

Think she was on Bergerac too

Saw that Dick Emery special a few nights back, Vicky Michelle was in that too... Lovely jubblies

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th December 2020, 9:01 PM

Francesca Gonshaw from Allo Allo

Think she was on Bergerac too

Yes! She was always my favourite on Allo Allo.

Chapters, there is an ace episode of Thriller on YouTube with Jan Francis, Maureen Lipman, John Le Mesurier and the bloke from Carry on at your Convenience, forget the name of it but it is outstanding and good to see comedy greats in a different role. Far superior to the often repeated Tales of the blatantly obvious that's always on, (but I still watch anyway). Well worth watching, genuine 1970's horror thriller.

Sorry, predictive text, meant Chappers.

I've just remembered Felicity Kendal and Hannah Gorden :)

OK, I see your Felicity Kendall and I'll raise you with my young June Whitfield...

Penny Irving, Mr Rumbolds secretary from Are You Being Served...