Classic comedy crush Page 5

Quote: Lost Boys @ 22nd December 2020, 9:51 PM

Penny Irving every day of the week.

I met her a few years ago and am delighted to say she's really lovely!

Yes, Penny Irving was lovely, very pretty girl.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd December 2020, 12:03 AM

I see your deafness hasn't improved with age :P

That reminds me of Deirdre Costello and Anita Carey in "I didn't know you cared".

Michelle Dotrice

Yes, I always think it's odd when you see someone associated with comedy in a horror film but she was in The Witches and the one set in the 17th century, Blood on Satans Claw, she was good in both them too.

Yes,that was always the big mystery.Betty and...........Frank?

Sorry to repeat myself, but Betty Rubble. Consider her swoonsome camera-friendly looks, top model physique and acting abilities to boot... As a wife she is patient and tolerant and a fine cook. Like Melanie C, she's survived decades in the biz but looks as fresh as the day she started, and has never degenerated into arrogance like Posh, vulgarity like Madonna, scandalous excess like Amy Winehouse or grotesque plastic surgery like almost everyone else. Mel, the competition is stiff and so am I. It needs beating off and etc.

Jane Krakowski or Rosie O'Donell?

Don't fancy yours much!

I'm not convinced that's the original actress.

You're right, I think they're both CGI models.

But the first one is pretty close.

She gives me an erocktion

What music do cavemen like?

ROCK...

The original actress who played Georgie in Father Dear Father (Sally Bazely)

The Actress who played Miss Belfridge, Rumbold's secretary in series 9 and 10 in AYBS (Candy Davis)

Shirley Eaton in Carry On Films

Angela Douglas in Carry On Films

Paula Wilcox

Phwoar.

The Actress who played Miss Belfridge, Rumbold's secretary in series 9 and 10 in AYBS (Candy Davis)
Lovely jubblies

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mQIQfO9scUw I'm sure if they did an effect the opposite of Captain Peacock's lolly they'd have had better laughs but probably a lot of complaints!

Shirley Eaton in Carry On Films
Yes, I remember her as a nurse I think, very glamorous but not tarty

Angela Douglas in Carry On Films
Absolute English rose, not sure if Babs could've pulled off her character in Cowboy, would've just been gaffs at her knockers