Classic comedy crush Page 2

Yes and young Mr Grace usually had some nubile young nurses to help him.
Going back in time....Mary Tyler Moore ,she had very nice teeth.:)

And Fenella Fielding.Has to be sexiest of them all.

If Spiceworld is a ''''''''''comedy''''''''''...

Quote: john tregorran @ 7th December 2020, 4:21 AM

And Fenella Fielding.Has to be sexiest of them all.

Pure sex on legs. She didn't need to say anything. She just looked it although was rather sexy too.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 7th December 2020, 8:15 AM

If Spiceworld is a ''''''''''comedy''''''''''...

No! Not intentionally anyway!!!

And of course Diana Weston who I've rediscovered via Agony. She was also in The Upper Hand. And Marsha Fitzalan. Both quite classy birds!Angelic

Olive off On The Buses....

Sally Geeson in Bless This House, fell in love with her when I first saw the film when I was about 9 or 10!

Helga from Allo Allo

Nellie Pledge

Quote: lofthouse @ 7th December 2020, 10:37 PM

Nellie Pledge

Well I just saw your Avatar on an old Family Guy but I've still got no idea who she is.

Hilda Baker ?

Lynda Bellingham used to pop up now and again in The Two Ronnies, rather easy on the eye

Carol Drinkwater from All creatures great and small.
There was a lot going on under that shirt.

I think she's been mentioned before, but it's got to be Vicki Michelle for me. She just oozes sex and is such a gorgeous looking woman - even now. Lovey.

There was a short clip of her in one of the Dick Emery shows recently when she was in her mid 20s..............bloody hell!

Quote: lofthouse @ 7th December 2020, 10:37 PM

Nellie Pledge

Laughing out loud

Quote: Chappers @ 7th December 2020, 6:03 PM

No! Not intentionally anyway!!!

Definitely is!

Same director as Are You Being Served?, Fawlty Towers, Dad's Army, Bottom and Absolutely Fabulous; same writer as Carrott's Lib, The Lenny Henry Show, Spitting Image... etc.

Also: Imogen Hassall.

Quote: Aaron @ 9th December 2020, 1:22 PM

Definitely is!

Same director as Are You Being Served?, Fawlty Towers, Dad's Army, Bottom and Absolutely Fabulous; same writer as Carrott's Lib, The Lenny Henry Show, Spitting Image... etc.

Sorry Aaron. i didn't know you were such a Spice Girls afficianado (although you loved Aqua!).