Classic comedy crush Page 6

Carry on films?

Margaret Nolan

Probably already mentioned but Jan Francis in Just Good Friends. I'd need to rent a private ambulance to get home.

I saw Josie Lawrence on a show last night, still pretty tidy.

Smashing photo of a scrummy piece of totty. Niece teeth, hair and incredibly funny makes Josie rather spiffing.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 3rd January 2021, 7:25 AM

Niece teeth................

I think they're false...................the teeth that is, Whistling nnocently and if they belonged to her niece, then that would explain it.

Still a gorgeous lookin' gal, and I most certainly wood/would, but she'd probably make some scathing joke about my winkie, and we would laugh pre coitus.

As a teenager watching whose line is it anyway in the 80's - I was literally besotted with her

I know, same.

Apart from Belinda Laing, there was also Julia Hills in 2.4 children.

Quote: Bob Carolvorderman @ 3rd January 2021, 7:18 PM

And how did you stumble across that?

Who cares! :D

Marsha Fitzalan in The New Statesman. Ruthlessly delectable.

Quote: Chappers @ 3rd January 2021, 5:38 PM

Apart from Belinda Laing,

Um, phwoar. The cringeworthy one in Dear John.

Quote: lofthouse @ 3rd January 2021, 11:41 AM

As a teenager watching whose line is it anyway in the 80's - I was literally besotted with her

She had a sketch show 'Josie' on Channel 4. She played it so cute and twee I could never look at her in the same light again. Most annoyingly, they gave the sketches names and credits, like they were classics.

Never heard of that but just found it on YouTube

Ta!

I didn't like it much - too sweet-little-me. But you might have other reasons for watching.

Nice little reminder...