Newsjack Series 23 - September 2020 Page 8

Oneliners and gwbw's submitted. Found it hard going this week - this morning it felt like that late bit of revision you sense is ultimately pointless
Here's hoping for an A+

Good luck all

Quote: TheKingLobotomy @ 12th October 2020, 5:47 PM

Before the start of the last few seasons they have asked for more centrist or even centre right sketches. Yet every series seems to go a little more to the left.

Interesting, I've always found myself trying to be more left/less right/less centrist, as that is the vibe I've always got when listening. When I send in stuff targeting Labour, I'm always a little weary they won't use any of my stuff that week :-D

Woah, just managed to get my 6 in! I'm still finding it really hard to write decent stuff this time, but I am actually feeling a bit more confident this week. Good luck everyone.

I actually managed 3 at the last minute. No time so pleased I tried. Good luck.

Full set of six in but had absolutely no joy this season. Not massively optimistic this set will break that run but you never know.

Quote: sillysausage @ 14th October 2020, 12:07 PM

Full set of six in but had absolutely no joy this season.

Yeah, I've also found this series particularly hard to write for. Is it usually episode 5 when the number of submissions is lowest?

Quote: Piggler @ 14th October 2020, 2:27 PM

Yeah, I've also found this series particularly hard to write for. Is it usually episode 5 when the number of submissions is lowest?

I think it used to be five, but people have cottened on to that, now its four is the lowest

Quote: TheKingLobotomy @ 14th October 2020, 2:37 PM

I think it used to be five, but people have cottened on to that, now its four is the lowest

Oh! Well extra good luck today!

Any luck?

Nothing for me sadly...have they sent out all the emails? The latest on their Twitter is from 4 hours ago, so dunno if that's confirming the sending out of emails.

Emails have gone out. Another blank week for me!

Well it looks like I'm consistent.

my e-mail is empty too :-(

Nothing here either.

Oh dear, is it going to be a blank week for all of us? No e-mail here.