Newsjack Series 23 - September 2020 Page 10

i got a good email, first time in bleedin' years!

Well done! Nothing here.

Nothing for me again, sadly. Congrats to those who've got on, it's nice to see some success on here!

Congrats to those who got on. Very happy to join your esteemed company with a good email in my own inbox. Commiserations to those who missed out this time.

Well done King Lobotomy and Dantrobus

Excellent week for the forum

Is this episode 5 ?

Fantastic work The King Lobotomy and Dantrobus

Congrats to those that got on, seems a better week for those on here. Sadly that doesn't include me again.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd October 2020, 6:44 PM

Is this episode 5 ?

it is

Congratulations Skram, The King Lobotomy and Dantrobus for Newsjack, made up for you

"Bad Week for the Queen, who was criticized for making a public visit without a mask
Good Week for David Icke who pointed out she's already wearing one to cover her lizard face"

That was mine. Wasn't keen on the delivery. But there you go.

Thanks everybody!

Mine was a breaking news:

An American spacecraft is attempting to briefly land on an asteroid to collect rock samples in a manoeuvre known as a 'high five'. Scientists have overruled plans to follow this with a 'down below, too slow' manoeuvre.

My rejected oneliners are up on the other thread.

Here were my three ;-)
The drinks bar and five stools from Adolf Hitler's yacht are going up for sale next week which goes to prove, Hitler really did have one bar.

Experts in India claim mobile phone users will be protected from radiation thanks to a chip made of cow dung. Experts weren't happy when they got a pat on the back.

Under new rules, covering the face with a kilt is not allowed in Scotland's workplace canteens as this is to protect short sighted dinner ladies from serving up the wrong meat and two veg.

Hiya!
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this, but here goes. Starting Monday at 10am I am hosting regular 2 hour Zoom check-in sessions for writers. No workshop, just a simple check-in at 10am, turn the camera off, get writing- check-in at 11 and again at 12. I'll do it on Wednesday and Friday too.

I have found it helps if there's some accountability as I am a terrible procrastinator! I participated in something similar at the beginning of Lockdown and it really helped to motivate me, so I thought I would start hosting them myself!
You can interact with others or just get on with writing, totally up to you.
Have a look at my little website www.ninadavis.online

Thanks, bye! x

Well done all.

Sorry not had time to look on rejects.