Whose Line Is It Anyway? Page 3

Actually, that's one of the reasons I don't like watching series 6 and 7. Tony Slattery is so jittery and wild (due to his drug addiction and bi-polar) I find it painful to watch. But now he's better, which is good.

Yeah, it certainly went downhill after the Slattery/Sessions/Merton days. Too full of the same Americans turning up week after week.

Tony Slattery, I believe, auditioned for the part of the Doctor in the 1996 TV movie. That would've been interesting.

In the Footlights in 1981. Love the hair! :D

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 27 2008, 1:29 PM BST

Tony Slattery, I believe, auditioned for the part of the Doctor in the 1996 TV movie. That would've been interesting.

Very!

I'm selling the first 2 series boxset on eBay, of Whose Line Is It Anyway? if anyone is interest... oo might have actually sold them... better check..

Aww!
Nice jumper.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ August 27 2008, 1:29 PM BST

Crikey.

Quote: dannyjb1 @ August 27 2008, 1:33 PM BST

I'm selling the first 2 series boxset on eBay, of Whose Line Is It Anyway? if anyone is interest... oo might have actually sold them... better check..

I bought that a few weeks ago. It's good!

Quote: zooo @ August 27 2008, 1:33 PM BST

Aww!
Nice jumper.

Crikey.

Indeed on both counts!

Going for £6 at the moment 5 Hours to go :)

Quote: dannyjb1 @ August 27 2008, 1:59 PM BST

Going for £6 at the moment 5 Hours to go :)

6 squid?! I paid £17!

Actually I got mine free from the Henry McGee Thing I did.

See below... so it's all profit :)

1. Why did you get a Whose Line DVD from a Harry Mc Gee thing?
2. Ermm... what's Harry McGee?

Quote: dannyjb1 @ August 27 2008, 4:14 PM BST

Actually I got mine free from the Henry McGee Thing I did.

I've just watched that - it was very funny!

Sorry, I'm off topic. I loved WLIIA and am glad of the re-runs on Dave.

Two of its greatest (so far) unsung heroes were Jim Sweeney and Steve Steen - they were wonderful together.

Oh yeah, Jim Sweeney! I'm watching it right now on Youtube.

They used to do great 'narration' rounds, where they had to say something outrageous that the other would have to act out.

"He looked at me passionately", followed by Steve acting out cartoon-like eyes-on-stalks and steam-from-his-collar was a favourite of mine!

Quote: JuliaC @ August 27 2008, 5:03 PM BST

They used to do great 'narration' rounds, where they had to say something outrageous that the other would have to act out.

"He looked at me passionately", followed by Steve acting out cartoon-like eyes-on-stalks and steam-from-his-collar was a favourite of mine!

I remember that!!! Steve mimes his tongue rolling out, and Jim gives him this fantastic "What the hell?!" look. I've watched it on Youtube.

Quote: JuliaC @ August 27 2008, 5:03 PM BST

I am fantastic! I found that clip for you Julia! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3QWABD9xGw

\o/ \o/ \o/ Yayyyyyy!!

That is one of my favourite scenes. I've tried to youtube it before but never managed it. Thank you!

Have a present: