British Comedy Quiz Page 68

Like many people here I did quite well on this week's quiz, 9/10 and 3/5. A good fun quiz, I liked the variety in it.

Got 9, 11 & 15 wrong. I was thinking about the poem in Q10 recently as I remember we had to write it out in handwriting class in junior school, and our teacher used it to show us poetry wasn't all written by dead men in frilly blouses or Pam Ayres.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 14th February 2024, 5:46 AM

Fun, but perhaps too easy.

Only if you know the answers.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 14th February 2024, 2:38 PM

Only if you know the answers.

Yes. A few people seem to have struggled with it so perhaps not.

6/10 but some were guesses. I've never seen League Of Gentlemen it always seemed a bit too dark for my tastes but should give it another go.

Quiz 294. A few tricky ones there, I usually struggle with 'what year did it start' type questions, and a couple I had no clue whatsoever..
But I got 7/10 with a few lucky and/or 'educated' guesses.

Correct answers: 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10.

9 for me!
Got Q7 wrong.
A few lucky guesses there.
Lucky too I wrote a thing about Grace and Favour this week!
Good quiz!

I'll have to stop doing the quiz when I've just woken up, got 5/10 then realised I knew 3 I got wrong. 😠 That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

My score doesn't mean anything cos I didn't know a single one.

Without counting random guesses: 5/10. Numbers 1, 2, 4, 5 & 8.

Definitely a quiz of two halves for me this week - 8/10 and 1/5. And one question in my general list of possibles for future quizzes which will have to stay under covers for a while now.

Hello folks, long time no see, it seems like ages since I last posted on here.
On last weeks' quiz I scored 5 out of 10.

I correctly answered: Q1, Q2, Q3, Q5, Q8.
I incorrectly answered: Q4, Q6, Q7, Q9, Q10.

See you all on Wednesday!

Quiz 295 by Niki Walton, and as expected a good mix of questions including some tough ones...

The Young Ones question I knew straight away - Michael will definitely know it too - the others I found harder. Used to really like Men Behaving Badly but had to wrack my brains to think of what Gary's job actually was! Catherine Tate question was a lucky guess (not my cup of tea at all).

All in all, scored a reasonable 5/10.

Correct: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8.

Just the Mrs Slocombe one wrong.
Astonishing to me as I genuinely guessed most of them this time.

6/10 for me, the first 6 Qs all right, the next 4 all wrong, which means for me at least, this quiz is following the standard weighting of quiz Qs, starting with easy and ending with hard. Or it could just be me!

4 and 1 but I can only count 1 (knew) and 13 (educated guess).

Quote: a plate @ 28th February 2024, 1:59 AM

The Young Ones question I knew straight away - Michael will definitely know it too

Yes. I am proud to say that I am continuing my achievement of getting every Young Ones question right and every C**tadder one wrong.