British Comedy Quiz Page 71

Quiz 299: Time

5/10 for me this week. The Dr Who related question stumped me at first but I managed to work it out.

Correct answers: 1, 2, 3, 7, 10.

Well it's been a long...time...since I've had one but always nice to get a 10/10. Possibly not the hardest level of Qs they've done but I'll take it. A fun theme one as well, keep the them coming I love em.

8 for me!
6 and 7 wrong.
Good quiz. Almost tripped up by Doctor Who too!

I got numbers 1, 3, 9 & 10 right and correctly guessed numbers 4 & 5. So 6/10 if you count guesses.

8/10 and 4/5 for me, a few in there that take a moment of thinking through which I liked.

Got 6, 8 & 15 wrong. The first two relate to shows on TV channels I've never watched so no surprise there, but I had no clue about Q15 and it's one of my favourite shows.

5 and 2. I knew the first two and 5 was a reasonable guess.
See you next wank.

Good 300th quiz! Congratulations!
Got 7 out of 10.
3, 7 and 10 wrong.

4 plus 3. Usual mix of knows, guesswork and 'ain't got a f**king clue's.

Knew eight but only scored 7/10, thrown off by the repetition of same answer placings. Again. 😬 Should've learnt my lesson by now. That's quizzin.

7/10.

Didn't know numbers 3 or 10; didn't remember number 7.

7/10 and 3/5 this week for me, I wasn't a regular for the early days of the quiz so these were effectively new to me but a good mix.

Quiz 300! Got 5/10. I thought I'd got more of them right, but some of the answers I went for must've seemed familiar but were associated with something else, like the On The Buses spinoff question.

I've probably seen all the episodes of Would I Lie To You, most of them multiple times, but never knew who the alternative to Lee Mack as a regular panelist was originally going to be! They definitely made a much better choice with Lee.

Correct: 1, 5, 6, 7, 8

Quiz 301 from Niki Walton! I found a lot of these quite challenging, so was quite pleased to get 6/10.

I'm really not a fan of Diane Morgan/Philomena Cunk, so question 1 wasn't a good start for me, but got it with a lucky guess.

Didn't get the Dad's Army question, but my first thought was "here's one for Herc"!

The Geoffrey Palmer advert is one of those things I haven't thought about for yonks! I like it when these quizzes conjure up blasts from the past like that.

Correct 'uns: 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9.

7!
0uite hard - I was 3, 7 and 10 wrong.
Hard! I was lucky on a few. Good though!

1 and 4. I only knew 8, 14 and to my horror the Blackadder one.