Teenage Boys!!!! Page 3

Quote: zooo @ October 19, 2007, 12:00 AM

I fancy teenage boys more now than I did when I was a teenager. :(
Isn't it ironic? Don't ya think.

P.S. Don't put me on a register.

Laughing out loud and :( and awwwwww! concurrently.

Quote: David Chapman @ October 19, 2007, 12:04 AM

When I was younger I didn't like bubbly giggly girls and preferred older women.

I'll second that one. Less ... Slutty.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ October 18, 2007, 11:54 PM

Teenagers are deadly dull.

Teenagers aren't dull, and I'll whine on for six hours to prove it, climaxing with a petulant stamping of feet and several slammed doors.

But if I was YOUR dad I wouldn't be there to hear that, I'd be out getting on with my business and by the time I got home it would all be over and you'd appear deadly dull.

Mom: Cinnamon's been a pain all night.

Frankie: Which one is Cinnamon?

Mom: Forget it, Frankie.. how did the break-in go..

Frankie: Aw come on, you know I don't like bringing work home..

Cinnamon: Hi dad..

Frankie: er.. hi, my you've grown.. how was nurser.. how are the exams going kiddo, OK? That's a rhetorical question by the way...

Laughing out loud Frankie.

I cant look at a teenage boy without wanting to mummy them.
Sometimes it may be in a breasty feeding kind of way, but that doesnt make me a perv. The day I tell them that milk comes out from between my thighs, then I will be a perv. Right?

Teeangers have become a very popular theme all of a sudden. What have 'da yoof' done wrong? I agree that 'Youth TV' is awful but that's the fault of the commissioners, surely.

Charlie Brooker knows where it's at.

That was a brilliant episode, though I dispute that all teenagers like Skins and am vaguely guilty that I was helpless with laughter at the Sharon Tate joke.

I like Skins!

I don't, hurray for opinions!

Hurray!

There is nothing wrong with young people per se, any more than there is anything wrong with old people...

It's just the twats that get you down, know what I mean?

Of course, my idea of a twat might be you, so we're no closer to finding an equilibrium as you almost certainly don't consider yourself to be one and anyway, you probably aren't one... ;)

Funny that, do twats know that they are twats?

I think it's a truism that the guy/gal who is most likely to tell you to 'get a life' is the least likely to actually have one..

My brother's been a teenager for almost a year now-its just horrible. doesnt wash his hair, or brush his teeth or anything >_<

Twattery is in the mind of the beholder.

I'd advise that you threaten to chop off all his hair in his sleep if he doesn't wash it.

Quote: Cinnamon @ October 19, 2007, 6:30 PM

Twattery is in the mind of the beholder.

I'd advise that you threaten to chop off all his hair in his sleep if he doesn't wash it.

Well said on both counts! :D

Frankie xxx

I have recently found out that my flatmate's little brother has developed a tiny crush on me. He is 9. Awwwwww! God forbid he learns how to pull women from his brother when he hits his teens or we'll have two of them walk around the house posing in white vests and sunglasses.