Teenage Boys!!!!

I want to put my youngest back from whence he came.
Are all teenage boys bastards or just mine??
Dont get me wrong he is a gorgeous looking specimen, takes after his mum.
He is kind, hard working & polite but he sure gets stroppy. He has a girlfriend who he loves to make bed music too. We just turn the TV up to fookoff loud.
His room, which I am not allowed in, but go in anyhoo, is a pigsty. I have a duty as a mummy to check his room for drugs & condoms. Dont I?
Ps. Never found drugs, well a wee bit of weed once. Which I stole & smoked.

He says he will do something but never does. Eg his room.
When I scream at him that he has not tidied said room, he hollers back that I should not know as i am not supposed to go in his room.

He thinks he knows everything, he has an answer for everything.
Most importantly I am petrified that the bed music will produce a baby.
That will make me a gran. I am too young & beautiful to be a granny.

Saying all that though, my eldest who is 21 has now left home. I am dreading the day the baby one followes. He recently went to see his dad in Scotland & told me on his return, "I might move up there".
I flung myself on the floor & wailed, hung on to his ankles & begged him to stay. He looked at me a tad funny but i knew it was with love.
The little bastard.

lol :) Sounds an intresting household Charley I'm suprised any bed music being made with purple walls or have you managed to do the decorating in that room?

Bed Music... great tunes :P

And yes charley, we're all bastards mostly... I've been told it never goes away... or is that just me? ;)

Quote: Gavin @ October 16, 2007, 1:01 PM

lol :) Sounds an intresting household Charley I'm suprised any bed music being made with purple walls or have you managed to do the decorating in that room?

Jack decorated his room. I am not allowed in there. :(.
I often go in there during the day though put on his BOOM BOOM music & dance around his room. Just to be a bitch & in a na na na na na na kind of way.

Quote: paul watson @ October 16, 2007, 1:02 PM

Bed Music... great tunes :P

And yes charley, we're all bastards mostly... I've been told it never goes away... or is that just me? ;)

Laughing out loud

I would go for you all are. Bless. Us mummys lurrrrrrrrrrrve you regardless though. We are Saint & deserve awards.

God, I'd be too embarrassed to make "bed music" around my mum, lol. But I suppose being Lois, you do a lot worse to them.

:D

I used to be a teenage boy but I soon grew out of it.

Quote: monkeybeard @ October 16, 2007, 3:35 PM

I used to be a teenage boy but I soon grew out of it.

Me too! :O

Laughing out loud

I knew that wasn't a gun in your pocket!

I like teenage boys.
:)

But they smellll >_< :P

Not if you give them a good scrub down.

Zooo I am posting you my teenage boy.

Remember do it via courier, Posties doent bother doing thier job half time and just dump mail.

I have done a courier & post man.
On my way home drunk I have rubbed against an entire Post Office.

Quote: zooo @ October 16, 2007, 6:59 PM

I like teenage boys.
:)

Somehow, I'm not surprised. ;)

Never liked teenage boys much myself though (oo er). Even when I was one.

Am I a rare specimen in that I was always sparkly clean (and indeed continue to be)?