Kids today. Page 2

Meeting?

Oh yes. I've heard that legend too.

I tell you what I blame Bush for! This nasty itch in my gummy berries. Sorry...

I actually feel sorry for the teenagers of today. Yes there are some shits about but its a different era.
Eg. My youngest son was at the fair, he was 16. This group of lads came over and started shoving him & his mate about. One took a swipe at Jack, missed, so Jack decked the guy & walked off.
7 months later Jack is summoned to the police station. He is accused of ABH on this 19 year old. He was truthful,admitted punching him & had to go to court. He was fined £50 and had to do 3weeks CC.
In my day & believe me I got into fights. We got up went home & forgot about it. These days people cause trouble to try & get compo.

I have got several eg's but it all boils down to the same thing.
The real bad kids get away with it. The ones who dont look for trouble get done.
If I am ever threatened or someone trys to punch me, they had better knock me out. I will defend myself. Fines or no fines.

I'd be interested to talk about the problems facing youth these days but I'd rather just say "GIVE US YER MONEY YER SWINES!"

Wot Charley sed. Yo.

Quote: Charley @ October 11, 2007, 1:30 PM

I have got several eg's but it all boils down to the same thing.
The real bad kids get away with it. The ones who dont look for trouble get done.
If I am ever threatened or someone trys to punch me, they had better knock me out. I will defend myself. Fines or no fines.

I won't try to punch you Charley