Kids today.

My half-niece was made to speak to my dad on the phone this morning because she called her mother a hoe ("smart kid" the mothership said). She's only six! Where is she getting it from? Anyway, the overlord asked her if she knew what it meant. Her reply was "It's American for lady".

I blame Bush.

Laughing out loud Kids today but seriously Ruby you know you're getting old when 'young' people annoy you. Aaron started getting annoyed by other people as soon as he was born I think :D

Aaron wasn't "born". He was "grown".

Smashed his way out of the tube.:D

just arrived in London (well Surbiton/kingston) at the weekend until christmas and couldnt believe the amount of bum fluffed up scally-chavs hanging around chatting on their latest mobiles... they all had more advertisement clothing than a F1 car... and the yoofs seemed to be speaking in a brand new language whilst chewing on Mcdonalds straws in their best gangster attitude's... a group of about five of them took up the whole street whilst taking it in turns holding court with their loud godfather like experiences over at JJB's returns department...and how the latest Nike a go go super coloured trainer wasnt available until saturday... and how they'd mash up the shop if they didnt get them in time for the weekends cider party at Kieshe's... i guess i'll get used to it... but i'm missing France already.... though Surbiton does has some chav free bars...

my 3 year old was looking through a scooby doo sticker album the other day and urged me to come over and look at "this icy bastard". i blame the boosh for that one.
she also announced to a playground full of parents that her sister had "pissed in the bath".
i had a warm glow of pride as i munched on my macdonalds straw...

Quote: ajp29 @ October 10, 2007, 1:54 PM

Laughing out loud Kids today but seriously Ruby you know you're getting old when 'young' people annoy you. Aaron started getting annoyed by other people as soon as he was born I think :D

Well, almost. Laughing out loud

Quote: Reiss Ellesse @ October 10, 2007, 2:21 PM

but i'm missing France already....

Sick! You're sick! *shakes head in dismay*

We're not all that bad...or maybe Im just an exception :P

You are an exception - you're great -intelligent...and don't type lk dis!

argh I hate that so much

I can't even do it on texts...i'd rather take up another text message than replace a you with a U! GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Plus your picture is a fish and a cat in a bowl. Unless I aint seeing it right

It is :D its from thr "goodbye kitty" collection

Oh yeah I'm so down I'm underground!

And the parents are as bad! Not that I'm a grandparent yet though.

Welcome home Reiss. Maybe you'll pop down to Carshalton.

car-shall-ton i havent a clue where that is but it sounds very Miss Marple..
kingston or surbiton has some good bars though... i thought they were having a meeting or is everyone too scared to reveal themselves in public... anywho this old town aint so bad... and the chavs seem middle class enough to buy their cider from waitrose and hang out in a wooded area...and hey its only until christmas.