Strictly Come Dancing Page 11

Har.
Yes he really should have gone a couple of weeks ago. He tries hard and is probably the best of the 'joke' celebs they've had (ie John Sargeant, Widdecombe, etc) but he's just rubbish compared to the others.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th November 2016, 9:27 AM

Forget him!! What about me not being able to gaze on that beautiful face, gorgeous body and stupendous legs................oh dear. :(

I understand she's free now Herc - the curse of Strictly!

I have a friend that applies for tickets for strictly every week. He always receives a standard reply 'unfortunately on this occasion ....
It goes on to say they receive over 2 million requests per week.

Amazingly, he has bagged two for Blackpool.

Quote: Chappers @ 14th November 2016, 4:57 PM

I understand she's free now Herc - the curse of Strictly!

If only I stood a smidgeon of a chance............. Teary

Danny Mac and Oti last night. What can you say - that was Broadway/West End standard and you could well have been watching one of those stage shows. That synchronised single handed cartwheel was incredible!

Ed continues to put every effort in too, and I will give him his due; but is it time?

I don't like Danny for some reason, but their dance was amazing. Oti is so perfect. I usually just watch her instead of him.

BUGGER OFF, ED.
He won't though. It's 2016. He'll probably win.

Danny and Oti to win or there's no justice in the world! I agree though zooo, Oti is amazing, for me the best pro dancer on there.
I think Ed should have gone out on his Gangnam Style high....

Quote: zooo @ 20th November 2016, 10:39 AM

I don't like Danny for some reason,

Yes, we all know why zooo - he's no Norm...............too smooth and you like a bit o' rough. :P

Quote: Shandonbelle @ 20th November 2016, 11:36 AM

Danny and Oti to win or there's no justice in the world! I agree though zooo, Oti is amazing, for me the best pro dancer on there.

Louise Redknapp's partner Kevin has come up with some amazing choreography too!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th November 2016, 12:09 PM

Yes, we all know why zooo - he's no Norm...............too smooth and you like a bit o' rough. :P

Ha, he is a bit of a pampered princess type. He's from Hollyoaks isn't he? Says it all, really.

Louise Redknapp's partner Kevin has come up with some amazing choreography too!

I liked the way their dance looked. All the thrones and gold and black costumes.

For me, nothing will beat that Gleb and Anita (paso doble?) dance with the huge red curtain, from last year. The most dramatic, exciting dance EVER.

Seems Ed's number is up as the Beeb feel it has gone on long enough, which makes you wonder just how "accurate" the viewers votes are that we never see.

On a darker note, it seems that the BBC lady who was asked to come up with something for a Saturday night show and suggested celebrities in a sort of dance off was rewarded with a box of chocolates for her idea and then when I really took off she got a £4,000 bonus, which fades in comparison to the alleged £2, 250, 000 that apparently Tess Daly gets for fronting the current series..........................er, excuse me, 2 and a quarter mill.?? Does that include, or is plus dress allowance?

From what I can tell, she lets a small, blind child design her dresses.

And never the slightest bit of buppy showing. Maybe Vernon has a say.

No idea what a buppy is. But I imagine she probably has more of a say in her own clothes than a random husband.

God, I'm so glad they didn't think it would be 'just adorable' if a married couple presented the show. He is so offensively moronic.

Too smooth again zooo? Whistling nnocently :D

Too smooth, too orange, two is his IQ.
So many reasons!