Strictly Come Dancing Page 13

Pee in the bath or the pool, but having a crap in the sea is a step too far - dirty boy! Angry

Inevitable result, but shame as Claudia is so sweet and clearly upset at not going to the final; but I certainly couldn't choose - this is the hardest year I can remember to pick a winner as they have all been superb.

And Jesus, that opening dance routine by the professionals last night...................... :S Lovey

My wife made we watch 30 minutes of this dire nonsense. Punishment.

:P

Ha, you like a woman in feathers?

On Saturday's show Oti's dance was AmAzInG. That jump at the end! But Danny didn't really do all that much apart from a quite fun handstand thing.
I thought Danny danced worse on Sunday than he did Saturday, and Claudia danced better. And she definitely did more 'dancing' in her dance than he did. So if they were judging it on that performance, like they always say they are, then Claudia should have gone through.

But they clearly wanted Danny in the final no matter what. Pah. I don't mind though, I do love Oti.

It was some of those akimbo positions the girl in the cage got up to................(faints)

Ahh, yes. She certainly was bendy!

Quote: zooo @ 12th December 2016, 12:23 PM

Ahh, yes. She certainly was bendy!

comes to and..............faints again

Newsflash:

Daily Mail makes Strictly Final top story even though the winner was black

(and still is)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4044152/Ore-Oduba-blows-judges-away-American-Smooth-kicks-tense-Strictly-final.html

Well, it was the first time I couldn't call it as all three were superb, but on reflection it was good the Ore won it as he was the only one who had had no previous training and had done so well with clearly a natural talent for dancing.

Summat I pondered - one wonders if Brucie is now so very ill that he could not make an appearance for Len's last one. :(

And if they want to keep the balance in the judges by having someone who is grounded in ballroom than they can look no further than Anton.

I am convinced it'll be Anton.

I'm glad Ore won, but I really didn't have a major preference. (I did actually like the end of Danny's dance though, when he pushed the frame over.)
I bet Ore's still crying as we speak.

Teary Aww, bless.

Louise was very good but not being sexist as men usually have to lead it's much more difficult for a male celebrity than a female one.

I'd make Craig head judge. At least you know he takes it seriously, plus it sort of ties in with the head judge being the strictest/hardest to please. Bring in Karen Hardy, Ian Waite or Anton as well.

I did read that it was going to be Darcy as Craig and Bruno don't fancy it. Maybe they won't announce it until near the beginning of the next series.

Karen Hardy would be great but if Craig was Head Judge we'd still need the Pantomime Villain.