Strictly Come Dancing Page 15

Her being a standard bearer for the LGBT community she was under pressure to ask for a same sex partner.
She did not and said no more about it.
Reverend Coles and Craig Revell Norwood are all for it and want this for next year's SCD.
The American version has already had two geezers dancing together.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th September 2017, 6:17 PM

Her being a standard bearer for the LGBT community she was under pressure to ask for a same sex partner.
She did not and said no more about it.
Reverend Coles and Craig Revell Norwood are all for it and want this for next year's SCD.
The American version has already had two geezers dancing together.

Just as long as one wears trousers and the other wears a sequinned dress.

Quote: zooo @ 24th September 2017, 3:11 PM

I don't mind the new judge either. Now we just have to get rid of Bruno and we'll have no annoying judges left.

And Craig isn't?????

Surely that's all part of the fun.

I don't find Craig annoying!
Bruno is okay most of the time, really. He just goes a bit over the top sometimes. But then he is European.

Same sex dancing pairs are pretty common in professional dancing competitions apparently. (Both wearing their normal clothes, obviously.)

Quote: zooo @ 24th September 2017, 10:06 PM

I don't find Craig annoying!
Bruno is okay most of the time, really. He just goes a bit over the top sometimes. But then he is European.

That is RACIST!

Xenophobic actually, thank you very much!

Mainland-ism?

To save you having to watch it to the bitter end, here is the result :-

The Lovely Debbie McGee will be this year's Louise Rednapp and it will be neck and neck between Aston and Alexandra, with her lifting the trophy as this year it has to be a girl to win it.

No. That's OK, you don't have to thank me. :)

I have a weird feeling Joe will win. Although Aston and Alexandra are obviously the best dancers and are generally likeable, they have that 'background in dancing' thing that slightly annoys people.

Quote: zooo @ 8th October 2017, 10:47 AM

I have a weird feeling Joe will win.

I agree. Really hope Debbie McGee doesn't make the final - can't stand her.