How Not To Live Your Life - Series 1 Page 6

Quote: Godot Taxis @ August 13 2008, 9:02 AM BST

I'll have a look when I'm dead. Thanks.

Will that be before or after the next time you tune in to BBC Three? :)

Funnily enough, death figures in a disproportionate number of BBC three shows. All those 'Don't Eat that, you silly bastard!' and 'You're working Class so your kid's will die' type of programmes.

Although when you make it to old age thanks to the channel's health consciousness, you'll just have the piss taken out of you by a ballbag like Dan Clark.

I just think it's great that more actors are being given the chance to write their own shows.

:)

Niky Wardley you and I know.

Pardon, Marc?

I haven't seen this show yet, but knowing BBC3, it'll be on another five hundred times before the end of the year. So, plenty of time.

Quote: Aaron @ August 13 2008, 10:18 AM BST

Pardon, Marc?

It's what her agent sings whenever you mention her name.
Think Abba :)

I thought this was pretty bad. Dan Clarke seemed thoroughly unlikeable and I doubt very much whether I'm going to want to spend the next six weeks in his company. The central conceit was mildly intriguiing, but it's been done before in Run Lola Run and Shaun of the Dead. All in all a charmless show with a charmless central character.

Quote: Aaron @ August 13 2008, 1:08 AM BST

I'm good with faces, me. :)

How many have you got?

loved it. Thought there was a bit of needless farce, but then there was a good payoff to it. I think it's a really nice original idea well executed.

One thing I noticed was that the woman who played the Abby character didn't strike me as a comedy actress. I don't know if it was her timing or if it was deliberate, that she was a normal woman in a crowd of oddballs. The Boss was played kind of straight but she still exuded comic sensibilities to me. So much so I didn't even notice the underwear.

:)

Maybe that's what coming from Hollyoaks does for you.

(She did have some nice underwear.)

A lot of suspender belts.

I thought this could have been better. I didn't like the way it looked visually and I can't imagine I'd ever be bothered about the main character. Maybe with time...?

Quote: Marc P @ August 13 2008, 10:23 AM BST

It's what her agent sings whenever you mention her name.
Think Abba :)

Nope, not a clue. Anyway.