How Not To Live Your Life - Series 1

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/how_not_to_live_your_life/

Coming to BBC Three, at 11:30 at night. Bit late don't you think?

His shorts on the Paramount Comedy Channel are very good. This seems like an extended version. I look forward to it.

This looks miles better than most of the ouput of BBC3 hopefully it will be.

That's really good.

Edited by Aaron.

Actually, it's just a pilot I think but I've read somewhere it's getting a full series.

Edited by Aaron.

I'm bumping this because I just found out it begins on August 12th at 10.30 PM.

From www.browneyedboy.com

By the way, can this be moved to the sitcom forum now? What with it being one, heh.

Edited by Aaron.

Moved. On your say so! It better be a sitcom...

Phwoar, Dan Two Hats Clark is a very sexy biscuit.

Nice - looking forward to this.

Ooh, new clip: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=91p_hvdDRmY

And a cute puppy.

P.S. Thank you zooo.

Edited by Aaron.

Haha!
It's funny!
Phew.

Yep! Looks like there's a purple patch of funny stuff that's coming up.

SITCOM: How Not to Live Your Life
On: BBC Three
Date: Tuesday 12th August 2008
Time: 22:20 to 22:50

Home Sweet Home.

Dan Clark. Sitcom about 20-something Don, a man with bad luck and even worse instincts. Don's overactive imagination is always in full flow in the form of quick fire fantasy sequences as he imagines what he would really like to say. Don discovers he's been left a house by his recently deceased grandmother, only to find out it has huge back payments and a strange man who won't leave. He decides to get a lodger to help with the rent - the girl he was in love with as a teenager.

Would I be right in thinking this is just Run Lola Run as a sitcom?

Quote: Aaron @ August 3 2008, 1:48 AM BST

SITCOM: How Not to Live Your Life
On: BBC Three
Date: Tuesday 12th August 2008
Time: 22:20 to 22:50

Home Sweet Home.

Dan Clark. Sitcom about 20-something Don, a man with bad luck and even worse instincts. Don's overactive imagination is always in full flow in the form of quick fire fantasy sequences as he imagines what he would really like to say. Don discovers he's been left a house by his recently deceased grandmother, only to find out it has huge back payments and a strange man who won't leave. He decides to get a lodger to help with the rent - the girl he was in love with as a teenager.

That's just the same as the pilot, right? Or hs it been re-filmed, I don't remember anything about "a strange man who won't leave" though... Eh?

Watch it and find out. :)

It looks shite . . .

I miss good sitcoms.