Talking to themselves Page 2

I don't put my real name but I use my stage and pen name online and my flatmates think that's crazy but at the end on the day, you guys wouldn't know me if you passed me on the street so it's no biggie.

As far as people bigging themselves up, it's to do with lack of confidence I think. If we all make an effort to keep our doors open for other and always offer love and support in life, the need will fade.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ September 24, 2007, 11:02 PM

If we all make an effort to keep our doors open for other and always offer love and support in life, the need will fade.

Where do you live? Have you got a good stereo or TV?

LOL! All you'd get is some my little ponies and the little mermaid on DVD.

The DVD isn't even mine!

My Little Pony? Have you got that really collectable pink and green one?

I cant say I care how many accounts a user has. Fook em.
Have fifty.
Me I am happy with the one Fankoo. It is hard enough remembering how many forums I am on, let alone all the names.

Me myself & I like being totaly out there. I did get rid of my surname off my user name. Dunno why now. I cant remember. Fook it.

Quote: Dale Griffiths @ September 24, 2007, 10:55 PM

Interesting thread. Seeing as I am a teacher my wife says that I must be stupid for putting my real name to my account because if I say something rude the kids might read it, complain to the head and get me sacked. Good point, maybe I should have picked a pseudonym but then again it might act as a sort of self censorship and stop me swearing so f**king much.

Wave Hello Sir! See you in R.E next Thursday!

Laughing out loud