It wasn't my fault! Page 2

Where to start...? Ouch!

I have a rather nice plaster on my knee. It has unicorns on! I fell over outside blue banana today and dragged my friend down with me! Felt like a proper numpty!

Still.....that story made me thankful that all I have is a flower.

Blue banana? You sure you actually live in England?

Not sure what ya mean but it's a shop! They are loads of them all over the country. Sell punk stuff. I go in mainly for stargazer nail polish and the odd top. I always get some right looks and sometimes the camp assistant there will ask me what I bought in Lush. It help less with the looks today when I walk in with a tall guy who has the biggest afro ever. Even among the goths, we looked like freaks.

Does piercing too I think.....ouch!

Quote: Jeremy Smith @ September 6, 2007, 3:13 PM

Here's a chance for you all to be creative...

What is the worst/least excusable situation for someone to use the excuse "it wasn't my fault"?

Parachute packer!

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ October 27, 2007, 11:54 PM

Not sure what ya mean but it's a shop! They are loads of them all over the country. Sell punk stuff.

Never heard of it!

Quote: Rick Skelton @ October 26, 2007, 11:31 PM

I was once told a story by an ex-Nurse of a chap who wandered into A&E with an orange up his bum. It wasn't his fault, he "accidentally sat on it".

"So why does it have a condom on?"

This can't be true - A condom wouldn't fit over an orange surely? Does anyone want to try this? I have no oranges.

It really is never my fault.
I am a good wholesome Christian woman, yet I get blamed for things all the time. I must just have a blamey face.

Is that what you told the desk sergeant?