It wasn't my fault!

Here's a chance for you all to be creative...

What is the worst/least excusable situation for someone to use the excuse "it wasn't my fault"?

When their standing with a carving knife and covered in blood

When they have their willie stuck up the back of a sheep

When the guy comes to early

When the biggamist is caught with 6 wives. Although that's maybe forgiveable as the woman normally forces the man to marry

When your mum is beating you for taking the last cookie & it really wasnt your fault.

The Man who sold the World... "it was a good price, it wasn't my fault..."

The person who sits on the fence just so they can say, It wasn't my fault.

American pilots(W-----S)It wasn't our fault

In A&E with pedigree chum all over your badly bitten penis

In A&E with honey all over your badly stung penis...

or cheese and bacon all over your minced, fried and served as a happy meal penis. Which has to be extracted from the stomachs of two Dutch children while holding back their horrified parents. But the surgeons accidentally re-attach a french fry instead. Which is semi-digested and falls off on the way home.

If you're Oswald Mosley or Albert Speer.

If you've accidentally launched a nuclear strike against Iran because your hand banged the button while playing on a Wii.

Hopefully when George (or his successor) does press the button AGAIN (they did it in 1945... TWICE) then at least it will be "meant"... ;)

The person who just pushed the red button, marked do not push, not even in an emergency.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ October 26, 2007, 4:19 PM

In A&E with honey all over your badly stung penis...

or cheese and bacon all over your minced, fried and served as a happy meal penis. Which has to be extracted from the stomachs of two Dutch children while holding back their horrified parents. But the surgeons accidentally re-attach a french fry instead. Which is semi-digested and falls off on the way home.

. . .

I was once told a story by an ex-Nurse of a chap who wandered into A&E with an orange up his bum. It wasn't his fault, he "accidentally sat on it".

"So why does it have a condom on?"

o_0

The real question is really less to do with why he put it up his arse - different strokes for different strokes and all that - but yes, why he thought necessary to fit a condom over the offending object? :S

Quote: Rick Skelton @ October 26, 2007, 11:31 PM

I was once told a story by an ex-Nurse of a chap who wandered into A&E with an orange up his bum. It wasn't his fault, he "accidentally sat on it".

"So why does it have a condom on?"

The best one is the one about a half naked man and woman arriving at A&E. She was gushing blood from her head and he was holding a blood soak rag over his bits. Turns out that she was giving him a blowjob and she suddenly had a fit. During this fit, her jaw close and locked tight onto his penis, biting deeping into the flesh as she was fitting. The guy, in fear of losing his happy stick, grabbed the lamp and smashed her over the head with it where she finally released his happy stick and passed out.