Two Doors Down Page 5

Quote: JJlovescomedy @ 11th November 2022, 11:33 AM

I rewatched the 2017 Christmas special on Britbox last night, it was brillant; maybe the best episode from the earlier series.

Yeah that was fun, I also liked the one in the Highlands during COVID.

I re-watch a fair few sitcom Christmas specials once December is rolling so I'll probably watch those again once this series is over and before the new Christmas one is on!

Quote: Feeoree @ 13th November 2022, 2:06 PM

Yeah that was fun, I also liked the one in the Highlands during COVID.

I re-watch a fair few sitcom Christmas specials once December is rolling so I'll probably watch those again once this series is over and before the new Christmas one is on!

I do the same, love a sitcom Christmas special, sometimes the best episode of their respective show.

Read here on the wonderful BCG, that Simon Carlyle co-writer of Two Doors Down is making a sitcom with Alan Carr for itv called "Changing Ends".

If it's as half as good as Two Doors Down then it will be fantastic.

Looking forward to tonight's Two Doors Down.

Who's watching Two Doors Down every week or box setting it on Iplayer?

Watching weekly.

Seeing regular activity on this thread, I thought I'd give it another look , thinking "Oh, has it improved?" - in my eyes it hasn't. Really cannot see what is supposed to be funny about it - just fairly mundane.
That's me done with it for a second time.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 2nd April 2016, 8:18 PM

Didn't watch the pilot, but did this first episode..........er, no thanks; but as is my rule - I will give it a second chance next week.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th April 2016, 9:31 AM

Well, watched the second episode and it's still not funny enough for me, which is a shame as it had potential - so that's it for me.....no more.

Quote: Aaron @ 16th November 2022, 9:16 PM

Watching weekly.

I'm doing the same, I think last night's episode was the best since series 4 to be honest.

And to be honest, I don't know why you would say that. Horses for Courses I suppose.

Quote: Aaron @ 16th November 2022, 9:16 PM

Watching weekly.

Same.

Two Doors Down episode "Dinner For Seven" tomorrow night at 10 on BBC2.

From the clips I've seen it looks very funny. I saw some of it on iPlayer, only about 5 minutes of it.

Two Doors Down tonight at 10 on BBC2, it should be a good one.

What's the thought on here, now halfway through this new run, of the show?

Meh,I still watch it mainly due to my affections for cast members from Scottish sitcoms past Still Game and Rab Nesbitt.They can still even carry this rather mundane comedy with their skills.Losing Sophie/Sharon Rooney was a blow,she was the perfect foil for Christine/Elaine Smith.Now losing Doon/Cathy it's gone down even more.I think we're nearing the end of TDD tbh.Now if only they could find someway to replace Alan/Michelle with Gregor Fisher,Make him Elaines bizarro boyfriend and I'd be one happy camper!

What a fantastic episode! Anne-Marie is a laught out loud hoot.

I haven't watched any of the current series due to time constraints but I caught the last few minutes of last night's episode.
Who says it isn't funny? I laughed my socks off at the last line.
I'm looking forward to watching it all on iPlayer later in the year.