What DVD are you watching? Page 24

The Supergrass.

Quote: chipolata @ 16th December 2015, 11:01 AM GMT

You can't beat a bit of Agutter in a green tunic.

I liked her in Walkabout Whistling nnocently

I was going to post this photo, but thought better of it from past experience.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=JENNY+AGUTTER:+ABOUT+NUDITY+IN+WALKABOUT&biw=985&bih=715&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu9MTvsIjKAhVHSRoKHfO9A-4Q_AUIBygC#imgrc=ahViSGorxzikTM%3A

The complete Upstairs, Downstairs boxset. I love the show, as does Mr TBN.

My boxset of Fonejacker and Facejacker turned up this morning too. I need never venture out of my front door ever again!

Sean's Show 1
Kojak 1
MASH 3
Ricky Gervais Show 3
In loving memory 1
Ren and Stimpy 3.5
Monty Python FC 2
Mitchell and Webb Look 3
The Office US 5
Sopranos 4
Secret Army 2
3rd Rock from the sun 2

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st January 2016, 10:23 AM GMT

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=JENNY+AGUTTER:+ABOUT+NUDITY+IN+WALKABOUT&biw=985&bih=715&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu9MTvsIjKAhVHSRoKHfO9A-4Q_AUIBygC#imgrc=ahViSGorxzikTM%3A

"Ooh, bit of bush..."

Muppet Show Season 2

I am about to start watching my Porridge boxset.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 1st January 2016, 10:23 AM GMT

I just checked, she was just playing 15, she was actually 19, it's fine (I think).

I really like Walkabout (because it's good, not because of....you know). It's An American Werewolf in London that made me fall in love with Jenny Agutter. I think it caused me to develop a slight preference for nurses. You don't get that on the NHS these days.

I'm watching That Mitchell & Webb Look Series 2 by the way.

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd January 2016, 7:49 PM GMT

Sean's Show 1
Kojak 1
MASH 3
Ricky Gervais Show 3
In loving memory 1
Ren and Stimpy 3.5
Monty Python FC 2
Mitchell and Webb Look 3
The Office US 5
Sopranos 4
Secret Army 2
3rd Rock from the sun 2

That's one hell of a weekend in.

I am also watching That Mitchell & Webb Look series 3.

Finally saw new Star Wars today. Now watching documentaries about old Star Wars.

I'm finally watching Cube, the sci-fi thriller from 1997. A friend gave me the DVD in 98 or 99 but I lost it somewhere. More than 15 years later I found and bought it cheap at a fleamarket.

Ooh, that's good.
Actually, just thinking about it is making me feel quite anxious.

I was going to watch of my new Clint Eastwood blu rays, In the Line of Fire or The Eiger Sanction but decided I'm too tired to make it to the end (their both over 2 hours).

So I'm watching a couple of episodes of the only Japanese anime TV series I own, Cowboy Bebop.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 6th February 2016, 8:39 PM GMT

I'm finally watching Cube, the sci-fi thriller from 1997. A friend gave me the DVD in 98 or 99 but I lost it somewhere. More than 15 years later I found and bought it cheap at a fleamarket.

I think it's a Canadian film isn't it? I haven't seen it. I'm sure I read somewhere ages ago that it was getting remade.

I tried watching '50 Shades of Grey' earlier. The critics were correct: it was a right load of old baloney and I switched it off at approximately 58:08 and watched 'Upstairs, Downstairs' instead.

Watched Hyena last night

Hyena

Bungling London detectives, indistinguishable from the brutal crooks come unstuck. The film closed down before the conclusion.
Not a cute idea if your imaginatively challenged.

Shall ask for money back, perhaps something for stress and inconvenience...
Hmmm [ rubs chin] seems like a job for Judge Rinder..

The Young Ones. Watched it many times but still occasionally see something I haven't noticed before or hear something I didn't "get" before. Might just be because I am not very observant.