4Laughs alternative? Page 3

Quote: Mark @ August 8, 2007, 6:54 PM

If people want us to try and offer similar functionality to 4Laughs on the new website I'm sure it is something we can offer (to a degree).

Can you make it tell me 'Application Error' and refuse to do anything? Can you? Can You? It would be so good!

Sarky Dan

I'm sure you are nice really, deep down? No, ok then you're a git.

Quote: Butter_Side_Down @ August 9, 2007, 11:30 AM

Phew! I finally found this place. I have come on a long and troublesome pilgramage to find this forum as I was told by Paul that this was the 'Promised Land'.

Hello BSD nice to see you here. Was it in a hayrick or a manure pile that they smuggled you past the gestapo?

Knowing Paul, you could have got through with just hay but I'll bet he insisted on it being the manure, eh? Laughing out loud

Quote: SlagA @ August 9, 2007, 9:30 PM

Hello BSD nice to see you here. Was it in a hayrick or a manure pile that they smuggled you past the gestapo?

Knowing Paul, you could have got through with just hay but I'll bet he insisted on it being the manure, eh? Laughing out loud

Lucky git. I was smuggled out in a biscuit tin.

Manure? I wish! I was smuggled over the boarder in a way that has mentally scarred me for life. I have had at least 25 showers since and I still don't feel clean...

It would be cool for the new BCG site to have an 'Executive Bathroom' or 'Toilet'.

i.e. if a member gets an agent or gets something on TV or Radio, they get keys to the Executive Bathroom. Which in reality is just an invite to a members only cliquey chat forum on the site that is named the Executive B-room/Toilet.
(And has leather armchairs. And people smoking pipes and talking about Beckett. And fountain that flows with single malt whiskey. And poor people used as footrests. Toilet paper made of gold.)

Great idea, also if somebody PM's them they have a Personal Assistant who takes three weeks to answer and then just sends a bullshit standard response. I like this kind of thinking. For somebody to get to the top, there's has to be plenty at the bottom. Also, it's not much fun being successful if you can't sneer at your less successful ex-colleagues, obviously... ;)

I like. What colour wallpaper shall we put up in the bathroom?

Burgundy. Sealed to the walls with the tears of orphan children.

That's just wrong!

For a start, there won't be any orphans left over from the pate the chef will make.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 11, 2007, 2:47 PM

That's just wrong!

For a start, there won't be any orphans left over from the pate the chef will make.

Can it me a male toilet Laughing out loud

Quote: ajp29 @ August 11, 2007, 4:30 PM

Can it me a male toilet Laughing out loud

Better still, it's going to be 4laughers only!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 11, 2007, 4:32 PM

Better still, it's going to be 4laughers only!

Laughing out loud

You already have a toilet http://www.channel4.com/4laughs/ Laughing out loud Man this is fun, like torturing your younger brother

Quote: ajp29 @ August 11, 2007, 4:50 PM

You already have a toilet http://www.channel4.com/4laughs/ Laughing out loud Man this is fun, like torturing your younger brother

If I were your brother you'd be hanging from a tree by your cream crackers!

;)

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 11, 2007, 4:53 PM

If I were your brother you'd be hanging from a tree by your nackers!

:O