4Laughs alternative? Page 4

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 11, 2007, 2:47 PM

For a start, there won't be any orphans left over from the pate the chef will make.

Nice.

Quote: ajp29 @ August 11, 2007, 4:50 PM

You already have a toilet http://www.channel4.com/4laughs/.

Good attitude.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 11, 2007, 4:53 PM

If I were your brother you'd be hanging from a tree by your nackers!

Is this something common writers who don't have commissions do? I think my butler told me about it once.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 12, 2007, 12:13 AM

Good attitude.

Laughing out loud Was only winding Frankie up.

You know my views on the Channel 4 site.I honestly think it was taken over by a clique. I don't think this was intentional or that there was anything sinister about this clique but it happened.

My attraction to the site was that it was attached to Channel 4.

Nice.

Is this something common writers who don't have commissions do? I think my butler told me about it once.

Writers with commissions don't have too much time for websites, geezer!
;)

I think AJP and I were just having a bit of comedic banter, this site having some sort of connection with comedy (allegedly ;))

His shocked smiley at my threat of hanging him up by his nadgers made me laugh anyway!!!

Quote: Kent Pete @ August 12, 2007, 7:38 AM

You know my views on the Channel 4 site.I honestly think it was taken over by a clique. I don't think this was intentional or that there was anything sinister about this clique but it happened.

My attraction to the site was that it was attached to Channel 4.

Yeah we know Pete, we know <sigh>:(

Quote: Butter_Side_Down @ August 10, 2007, 10:18 AM

Manure? I wish! I was smuggled over the boarder in a way that has mentally scarred me for life. I have had at least 25 showers since and I still don't feel clean...

*mexican accent* you pay me the £1000 boarder fee I get you on to BSG in my truck Cool

I must go I have more people from 4laughs to get in my truck... Where is my oversized cigar!

I'm going to let 4Laughs reinvent itself or whatever it's doing, before I continue with this project.

Nice.

Not as nice as the poached kitten.

Quote: Frankie Rage @ August 12, 2007, 10:16 AM

AJP and I were just having a bit of comedic banter.

You should've said and I'd have put newspaper down, there's marks all over the furniture now. Banter does mean sex right?

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 12, 2007, 4:54 PM

You should've said and I'd have put newspaper down, there's marks all over the furniture now. Banter does mean sex right?

Naw, that'd be 'butter' you're thinking of. Like when someone wants to 'butter you up'. ;)

Get sunflower spread. It's better for you.

Quote: RubyMae - Glamourous Snowdrop at large. @ August 12, 2007, 6:19 PM

Get sunflower spread. It's better for you.

Ah sunflower.. such a nice girl...

Laughing out loud

How about a dob of ice-cream, choclate sauce and nuts on both ends?

:P

:O

Typical, I decide to go to 4Laughs to see what competitions they have and they have absolutely none! A competition website without competitions?! Brilliant!