What are you watching on TV? Page 1,765

His family left him behind he wished he was home alone too. But while Kevin is home alone two people were going to rob the house but they failed in the end because Kevin heard them saying they were going to rob the house. The robbers got caught by the cops in the end.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 4 2013, 10:09 PM BST

You'd thought they'd learn after, say, two.

I don't understand this reference seeing as I have never seen the film but I'm sure it's very funny.

Quote: Lee @ April 4 2013, 10:09 PM BST

Is that a picture of you, Gordon?

Of course not! It's nothing like Gordon's profile pic. *tuts*

Quote: David Smith @ April 4 2013, 10:10 PM BST

His family left him behind he wished he was home alone too. But while Kevin is home alone two people were going to rob the house but they failed in the end because Kevin heard them saying they were going to rob the house. The robbers got caught by the cops in the end.

Sounds pretty scary! It's not gory is it? I don't like gore. If it's not snuff, it's not enough.

Quote: David Smith @ April 4 2013, 10:10 PM BST

That is brilliant. I hope they had a cool name or something.

Quote: Lee @ April 4 2013, 10:09 PM BST

Is that a picture of you, Gordon?

Yep. That's me when I was a boy with average talents....but too much praise and money and parents who fought over me. But now I'm ok again.

That's a sad story but with a happy ending :)

I'm wiser now...and as you can see a lot hairier too.

No it is not. In the 2nd one Kevin takes the wrong flight he goes to New York. But the rest of the family go to Florida. They two robbers appear again after escaping from jail. Kevin made a long bill on his Dad credit card after spending the whole Christmas holiday in the best hotel in New york. The staff were unfriendly at the hotel.At the beginning he see's his uncle naked in the shower singing. He just came in to get something. His Uncle Frank got quite angry with him. But they all chase Kevin in the end after running a huge bill.! :)

The robbers were called Marty and Harry. The police called them the wet bandits because they always leave a tap running after each robbery.

Sounds like this Kevin should be in care. I fear that he could be being abused by this uncle. And these criminals seem a bit obsessed, maybe they're paedos or something. The police should be ashamed letting these sort of people escape.

Quote: David Smith @ April 4 2013, 10:18 PM BST

The robbers were called Marty and Harry. The police called them the wet bandits because they always leave a tap running after each robbery.

They should be tagged at least, or picked up again if they know their names and that.

Quote: David Smith @ April 4 2013, 10:18 PM BST

Water damage ruins homes :( Not sure I will check out the films, sounds a bit sadistic.

Kevin has to sleep with someone who wets the bed.

You mean with Marty and Harry? :(

Quote: David Smith @ April 4 2013, 10:28 PM BST

Kevin has to sleep with someone who wets the bed.

This is sick, you know this is a comedy website?

Dogging tales on ch 4

loooooooooooool!!