What are you watching on TV? Page 1,764

Home Alone 1

Is it like Loaded Weapon 1?

Nope.It is about this kid called Kevin he is home alone for 2 weeks. I grew up with this film and I loved it so much.

Never heard of it. I don't watch Indie films :)

Not indie. It is an American film and like a comedy film a bit. ;)

America makes films?? Was it straight to video? I'm a bit of a film geek, I've seen about 50 to 56 films in my whole life! I've seen Terminator, Terminator 2, Terminator 4 but not Terminator 3.

But I can't remember the other you're talking about.

Terminator 1*

Sorry, that's what I meant. Terminator 1.

No I don't think it went straight to DVD. They made 5 Home Alone's.Saying that do you like chucky. Well America make huge blockbuster films.

I'm watching Dogging Tales. They're interviewing a half man half owl at the moment.

Quote: David Smith @ April 4 2013, 10:03 PM BST

No I don't think it went straight to DVD. They made 5 Home Alone's.Saying that do you like chucky. Well America make huge blockbuster films.

They made 5?? Why was he always Home Alone, is it a bit of a horror like Scream? I shall check out some American films, the last one I saw was "She's All That" and I think that had some of the greatest direction I have ever seen.

Quote: Nil Putters @ April 4 2013, 10:04 PM BST

I'm watching Dogging Tales. They're interviewing a half man half owl at the moment.

Sure sign of quality, he is now spraying his t-shirt armpits, not his actual armpits, with Lynx.

Quote: Lee @ April 4 2013, 10:05 PM BST

They made 5??

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive???!!!!!!!!!?

Quote: Lee @ April 4 2013, 10:05 PM BST

They made 5??

You'd thought they'd learn after, say, two.

Is that a picture of you, Gordon?