BBC Transgender Comedy Writing Competition...FFS!! Page 6

It's to be shared between the winning scripts./

So you may well end up with a £2.50 John Menzies voucher and a lollypop

Up to 10 scripts make it to the final stage (Or Plowman's Lunch, to use a technical term)

Any number of these scripts can be declared a 'winner' and will be given a share of the £5,000 to be developed further.

So I'd guess that if there was one winner, a pilot might get made.

If there's 10 winners, there will be 10 more little video shorts thrown into the black hole that is the BBC Comedy website.

Quote: Jinky @ December 5 2012, 3:31 PM GMT

Any number of these scripts can be declared a 'winner' and will be given a share of the £5,000 to be developed further.

On a more positive note, there are loads of really unattractive comedy actresses who could pass as transgendered. So casting will be a bit of sitting down piss.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ December 5 2012, 3:20 PM GMT

First prize is £5000 - not sure who is fronting this cash, the TGs or the BBC.

I suspect you may have to change your tirade to one bemoaning your Lottery losings funding such initiatives.

I've started working on something for this. I rather like a restrictive brief.

Quote: JohnnyD @ December 7 2012, 12:02 PM GMT

I rather like a restrictive brief.

Must... resist... the obvious!

Quote: JohnnyD @ December 7 2012, 12:02 PM GMT

I suspect you may have to change your tirade to one bemoaning your Lottery losings funding such initiatives.

I hate it when one thing is dressed up as another.

Can you enter if you take the operation but change back...?

Who was the contact for this-Arthur was it? Or was it Martha?

If you kinda push your meat-and-two-veg back, and clamp it between your thighs, you it can make the area look a little bit like lady bits.

Might be worth a shot.

Failing that, I could just pretend to be a f**king amazing woman-to-man TS post-op...

Quote: SimonWing @ December 12 2012, 7:11 PM GMT

If you kinda push your meat-and-two-veg back, and clamp it between your thighs, you it can make the area look a little bit like lady bits.

Might be worth a shot.

Failing that, I could just pretend to be a f**king amazing woman-to-man TS post-op...

Not on my account thanks Simon. But I don't know this site has worked as a dating site before. Anyway, good luck with your entry.

Quote: Marc P @ December 12 2012, 10:00 PM GMT

Not on my account thanks Simon. Don't understand

But I don't know this site has worked as a dating site before. Don't understand.

Anyway, good luck with your entry. Understand

33% understand rate; that's not even a 3rd-class honours.

Quote: SimonWing @ December 12 2012, 7:11 PM GMT

Might be worth a shot.

Simon, you do know you don't have to BE transgender to have the imagination to write something that portrays people in a non-negative way? Oh, hang on, I think you might not win anyway. Just a guess.

Quote: Badge @ December 13 2012, 12:26 AM GMT

Oh, hang on, I think you might not win anyway. Just a guess.

Based on what? Other than the fact I'm not actually going to enter, of course.

Quote: SimonWing @ December 13 2012, 1:15 AM GMT

Based on what? Other than the fact I'm not actually going to enter, of course.

I just don''t think you have fully grasped the brief.

Quote: Badge @ December 13 2012, 1:18 AM GMT

I just don''t think you have fully grasped the brief.

I tried, but there was nothing underneath.

Thanks, I have just won a little bet I had with myself. ;)