Jimmy Savile Page 27

I've just got back from the bookies and placed my bet that Prince Harry will show up at a fancy dress party dressed as Sir Jimmy Savile. Bastards only gave me 5/2 on.

Hmmm...Bet Lynch eh?

Ah, makes sense...a kind of female Jimmy Savile.

Peroxide, northern, apparent heart of gold, peoples' icon.

Obvious really I spose....

Poor Savile, not only is he outed as a nonce - but also a fake too!
Apparently 'Mr Bo jangles' with all his 'gold' bracelets - was actually wearing fake 'bling'.

Examinations of his so-called victims' inner thighs have consistently revealed tell-tale green marks.

Christ - just how far back does this thing go?

Why not wash that sick feeling away with one of these!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jimmy-SAVILE-JIMLL-FIX-IT-Jim-Fixed-It-BADGE-MEDALLION-Soap-on-a-Rope-/370664290965?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item564d503a95

Quote: Lazzard @ October 12 2012, 2:40 PM BST

Christ - just how far back does thing go?

With the look on her face it looks as if old Jimmy is at it as the picture was taken.

I bet he was lapping it up....

Bet Jim loved it when digital TV became the norm....

Quote: David Bussell @ October 12 2012, 2:47 PM BST

Why not wash that sick feeling away with one of these!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jimmy-SAVILE-JIMLL-FIX-IT-Jim-Fixed-It-BADGE-MEDALLION-Soap-on-a-Rope-/370664290965?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item564d503a95

He wouldn't have used this soap on a rope on his victims surely - or they may have come clean and told the police.

If he did - then no prizes for guessing where he would have hung it for convenience.

I'm perilously close to wanting to spew every time I see him. He was never the loveliest-looking human, but as more and more revelations emerge, it's truly sickening to see his grimacing face.

I'm getting a bit bored with waiting for Thatcher to go, so why don't we have a 'piss on Savile's grave' outing instead to keep us going until The Lovely Day ?

She's taking her time. Old hag!

Quote: keewik @ October 12 2012, 8:41 PM BST

He was never the loveliest-looking human, but as more and more revelations emerge, it's truly sickening to see his grimacing face.

He did seem to do an awful lot of gurning, odd as f**k.

Quote: Oldrocker @ October 12 2012, 10:35 PM BST

I'm getting a bit bored with waiting for Thatcher to go, so why don't we have a 'piss on Savile's grave' outing instead to keep us going until The Lovely Day ?

Oh you mad lefties and your caring charm. :)

Quote: Aaron @ October 12 2012, 10:47 PM BST

Oh you mad lefties and your caring charm. :)

Lefty of centrey please ! Let's have it 'right' !

:D

So the Beeb are going to overspend our money on two inqiries to keep the baying press and some confused liberal/fascist types happy! I wonder how many hotels and expensive lunches these will include? Why don't they just appoint the rabid Bea Campbell as the new chief executive and have all male deejays castrated? Cheapest option by far, her being a commie.

FFS, it was the 60s and 70s and deejays were part of the promiscuous and indulgent music industry, some deejays took advantage of it all and couldn't keep their hands off the sweeties the BBC invited in. The age we lived in was different, the girls in question didn't seem to moan, er, complain too much at the time, and the insidious cancer that is PC hadn't yet crossed the Atlantic. There, inquiry sorted, and vast sums of our dosh saved. Now start spending it on genuinely decent TV shows again, you know, like we got in the heathen 70s.

Angry

Though I'm not wholly comfortable with your attitude to the 60s & 70s I agree that the BBC should not carry out an inquiry.
It's either a police matter or it isn't.
If they discover a child-sex ring at large in the BBC then - once prosecutions have taken place - they should ensure that safeguards are in place to stop any re-occurrence.
This 'investigation' is entirely to keep the press and politicos - all of whom have a deep hatred of the Beeb, along with prattling X Factor viewers - at bay.
The money should be spent on making better Dr who monsters.