Jimmy Savile Page 32

I bet the Hairy Cornflake was beating them off with a stick

Whilst beating off

Quote: sootyj @ October 13 2012, 8:04 PM BST

No it's because Magnus Pyke stuck his hands down my shorts and asked if I wanted to pass.

Magnus Magnusson?

I bet jimmy was always exclaiming "I've started so I'll finish" with his kex round his ankles

Quote: lofthouse @ October 13 2012, 8:05 PM BST

Aung San Suu Kyi's favourite DJ? :O

Though back in the 70s, if you took your Roadshow to some out of the way shithole like Sunderland, then the 15 year olds would be chucking their illegal tang at you, just because it was something to do.

Quote: lofthouse @ October 13 2012, 8:07 PM BST

Whilst beating off

Magnus Magnusson?

I bet jimmy was always exclaiming "I've started so I'll finish" with his kex round his ankles

Great I was molested by a guy who wasn't even on Master Mind

you've just made most of my life pointless

Quote: sootyj @ October 13 2012, 8:12 PM BST

Great I was molested by a guy who wasn't even on Master Mind

Laughing out loud

Don't worry sootyj, you can help me burn down my local Chip Shop - I've just found out their selling Saveloys. Dirty paedo bastards!!!

Savel oys? Great your chippy is an antisemitic paedophile.

A gang of dyslexic vigilantes have just beaten Jimmy Summerville to death

Oh dear how clumsy. :)

Quote: lofthouse @ October 13 2012, 8:18 PM BST

A gang of dyslexic vigilantes have just beaten Jimmy Summerville to death

Some good comes of all this then !

Oi Jimmy Summerville is aces you bunch of heathens!

Haven't actually seen him since 1990.

(And isn't it Somerville?)

What do you call a paedo with an iron bar?

Jemmy Saville.

Quote: zooo @ October 13 2012, 10:12 PM BST

Haven't actually seen him since 1990.

(And isn't it Somerville?)

How old were you then?

Did he make you do anything?

Quote: sootyj @ October 13 2012, 10:06 PM BST

Oi Jimmy Summerville is aces you bunch of heathens!

Leave my speedway team out of this !

I was totes underage. Dirty old confused Jimmy.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 13 2012, 3:14 PM BST

The idea that the same culture is still active within the BBC is laughable, much like racism and sexism. The Beeb is one of the most puritanically PC middle class playgrounds you could imagine. You'd probably get sacked if you admitted to smoking cigarettes.

And it's exactly that kind of casual attitude that let Savile go unquestioned for so long. :)

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ October 13 2012, 3:48 PM BST

They should've acted on the well known rumours to stop it getting to the damaging inquiry stage. That's what I meant. Their complacency is staggering in not even looking into rumours about things which happened under their roof FFS! They just fobbed it all off like the late deejay did.

If they'd taken the strong rumours seriously and discreetly blackballed all Saville repeats ten years ago when they did the same to Glitter then their own reputation would be safe. But no, they block a Newsnight revelation prog on him and show a worryingly sychophantic Saville tribute prog instead. !!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Auntie! >_<

Or, more likely, they never investigated because it was common knowledge, and they felt that if they'd kept it secret for the past 40 years, it'd never come out.