Jimmy Savile Page 31

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 13 2012, 7:37 PM BST

What about a Boxer dog?

THey're only called that because Mike Tyson likes to f**k them.

Horrifying how normalised the circle of abuse can become.

I have good reason to suspect Savile shagged dogs

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 13 2012, 7:37 PM BST

Really? You really expect to find evidence that there is paedophile ring inside the modern day BBC? Or is it that this story has been so widely reported and commented on by the media that your emotional strings are being pulled and that just like the rest of the hysterical mob, you need to publicly display your disgust?

E.g. If instead of the 24 hour news reportage, someone had said to you in passing 'Oh, there's new book coming out alledging that Jimmy Savile was a paedo' - Would your reaction (and just about everyone else on this forum) be the same? You're all being played and you don't even realise it.

Ok numerous institutions have had problems with abuse. From childrens homes in the 60s, to surprise, surpise the Catholic church. Each time it starts off, it was a one off, a bad egg. A bad egg that everyone covered up for.

Dig a little deeper and sometimesthat's all it is, one bad egg no more.

And some times it isn't.

And even if the abuse has stopped, the victims at least deserve to be recognised.

Blaming the hysterical mob for all concerns, is well odd.

And RCP I ain't being played. I'm just hugely more knoweldgable on this subject than you.

And you are an inveterate windup merchant.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 13 2012, 7:11 PM BST

Exploiting your fame to get poontang is as old as fame itself.

How did you get on at the meet-ups?

Quote: lofthouse @ October 13 2012, 7:46 PM BST

I have good reason to suspect Savile shagged dogs

You pimped for him?

Worked at Batersea Dogs home eh? Let him take the pretty ones for a walk?

Liked to give the dog a bone did he?

You make me sick, allegedly.

Enquiries are a containment exercise, a dead end, a waste of time, corporate emquiries doubly so. A proper police investigation yes, anything else is in house management strategies. The whole child care system needs to be looked at, social workers need more powers to intervene and less complicated time consuming paper chasing. The system is rotten and needs a root and branch rethink. Let the police deal with Saville and any leads they have, anything else is a public relations exercise.

I'd just like to say to those posters who believe that such sex pest behaviour doesn't happen anymore in these enlightened times..

..get a life.

I confronted him about it

Dogs ?

Just how low can you go Jimmy?

Shihtzu was his answer

Quote: sootyj @ October 13 2012, 7:48 PM BST

I ain't being played. I'm just hugely more knoweldgable on this subject than you.

The fact that you think there is a modern day paedophile ring in the BBC, where executives at the top are covering up abuse makes me think you are not an expert.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ October 13 2012, 7:52 PM BST

I'd just like to say to those posters who believe that such sex pest behaviour doesn't happen anymore in these enlightened times..

..get a life.

Yes, that is exactly what people are saying Stylee. Maybe you should get some reading glasses and then I'll get a life.

No idea I do tend to do word substitution unconciesly.

Is that why sooty was rejected for mastermind?

You have two minutes on the history of nonces employed by the BBC 1970 - 1985

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 13 2012, 7:57 PM BST

The fact that you think there is a modern day paedophile ring in the BBC, where executives at the top are covering up abuse makes me think you are not an expert.

Well thanks to the whole slew of procedures and legislation granted its far less likely than at any point in history.

But firstly it doesn't mean there isnt any abuse. And the BBC has proved up until only a few years ago it had a tendency to conceal and poor child protection policies.

I'd be as concerned if the same thing was said about ASDA.

And secondly you really are obtuse. I said even if the BBC had no present day abuse these days. Then past victims deserve their peace.

Deliberate ignorance is just that.

God I must be bored with the article if I'm sinking to the level of arguing with you.

I can hear Marge Simpsons words

"Hey Homer there's the pet shop with that parrot you like to argue with."

Quote: lofthouse @ October 13 2012, 7:58 PM BST

Impossible, you couldn't name every nonce in just two minutes.

I bet 'ooh' Gary Davis got his fair share of tight underage gyna when he was on the Radio 1 Roadshows. But not Steve Wright in the afternoon, I couldn't imagine any 15 year old girl lusting after him.

Quote: lofthouse @ October 13 2012, 7:58 PM BST

Is that why sooty was rejected for mastermind?

No it's because Magnus Pyke stuck his hands down my shorts and asked if I wanted to pass.

Quote: sootyj @ October 13 2012, 8:03 PM BST

And secondly you really are obtuse. I said even if the BBC had no present day abuse these days. Then past victims deserve their peace.

The reason I never picked up on those points is that I agree with you. Where I massively disagree with you is in having a BBC Inquiry, run by the BBC featuring 'witnesses' with a vested interest in protecting the BBC.

Police Inquiry or GTFO.