Jimmy Savile Page 26

Imagine if you were the kid who wrote to Jimmy asking him to be your first shag.

And he said no.

How gutted would you be?

Quote: sootyj @ October 11 2012, 2:04 PM BST

Imagine if you were the kid who wrote to Jimmy asking him to be your first shag.

And he said no.

How gutted would you be?

Naah, he would have fixed it.

Good to see someone is being level;-headed about all this....

http://www.cnplus.co.uk/news/jimll-mix-it-boss-im-keeping-company-name/8637043.article

EDIT: Link won't let you read the best bit...

Jim'll Mix It's MD Jimmy Taylor told CN he had "no intention of changing" the brand name.

When asked whether the association with the late Jimmy Savile could harm his business, Mr Taylor said: "What is Jimmy Saville to do with me?"

"I am who I am. I'm in concrete, my name's Jim."

Quote: Lazzard @ October 11 2012, 2:19 PM BST

Jim'll Mix It's MD Jimmy Taylor told CN he had "no intention of changing" the brand name.

When asked whether the association with the late Jimmy Savile could harm his business, Mr Taylor said: "What is Jimmy Saville to do with me?"

"I am who I am. I'm in concrete, my name's Jim."

I'm utterly disgusted. He's literally encouraging people to go out and have sex with babies.

People like this deserve to be killed.

Quote: Kevin Murphy @ October 11 2012, 2:31 PM BST

I'm utterly disgusted. He's literally encouraging people to go out and have sex with babies.

People like this deserve to be killed.

I quite like the idea of someone trying to write the word 'nonce' on a rapidly turning cement drum.

Turns out someone suspected Savile was a paedophile back in 1988 - namely Jerry Sadowitz.

http://www.popbitch.com/home/2012/10/11/psychic-sadowitz-on-jimmy-savile/

Quote: Ian Wolf @ October 11 2012, 2:53 PM BST

Turns out someone suspected Savile was a paedophile back in 1988 - namely Jerry Sadowitz.

A certain someone shared that gem with me about a week ago. Lovely to see it emerging into the public. Worthy of noting that even back then, the rumours were rife and not new.

Oh, and the record that's from was published in 1987, not 1988.

He gave us clues for years with his name.....

Jimmys a vile........

Apparently an underground ad for the Paedo world from the 70s and 80s, and fronted by Jim, has been unearthed.......

It's a total rip-off from his clunk click! car safety campaign of that time

JIM: So remember, always be careful....why take a chance?
Simply CLUNK the bedroom door, CLICK the lock.

CLUNK! CLICK! BEFORE EVERY STRIP!

Quote: Ian Wolf @ October 11 2012, 2:53 PM BST

Also those who he'd been touching up since the 60s would have had a pretty good idea too!

Quote: Aaron @ October 11 2012, 3:21 PM BST

Oh, and the record that's from was published in 1987, not 1988.

Thanks for that info. I thought to play it save and change the heading to read "1980s".

I wonder how many of these 'totally outraged' peons will be taking their kids to see the sold out Michael Jackson Immortal shows at the O2 Arena this week?

Go Britain!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 11 2012, 6:33 PM BST

I wonder how many of these 'totally outraged' peons will be taking their kids to see the sold out Michael Jackson Immortal shows at the O2 Arena this week?

Go Britain!

You don't have to tar us ALL with the same brush. I for one will wait for the DVD.

Apparently they're investigasting some old soap star now, too.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 11 2012, 6:40 PM BST

You don't have to tar us ALL with the same brush. I for one will wait for the DVD.

Booyah!

RC, you can mock the mob for wanting to dig Savile up and punish him further, but unlike other forms of punishment, that which is undertaken after death has a zero rate of re-offending.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ October 11 2012, 6:40 PM BST

Apparently they're investigasting some old soap star now, too.

Great! Who's that then?

Savile is so last week - don't you think?

Who's the current 'nonce of the week'?

Bet Lynch.