Jimmy Savile Page 24

Former nurse June Thornton was recovering from an operation at Leeds General Infirmary when she says she saw Savile abuse the young girl.

"She had brain damage, and Jimmy Savile came in and kissed her," she said.

"He started kissing her neck, running his hands up and down her arms, and then started to molest her. Because I was laid flat on my back there was nothing I could do."

I feel oddly sorry for the probably evil old dead bastard. This country's having way too much fun with this story.

I reckon on his visits to hospitals he molested hundreds of bed ridden girls

They should dig up up his stinking corpse and throw it into a cesspool with all the other shit

Disgusting vile piece of exrement

Glitter seems like a saint compared to this monster

Quote: Jack Jenson @ October 10 2012, 9:30 AM BST

I have a sneaky suspicion this guy Liz Kershaw said molested her is Tony Blackburn.

I wouldn't have said that about six months ago, but recently he did come out and say he had sex with a lot of girls when he was at the height of his popularity on Radio 1. May I stress, I am not saying they were underage girls.

He does sound like an old pervert now. If you hear Blackburn now on the radio, particularly on BBC Radio Berkshire, he's forever embarrassing the 20-odd year old weather girl with things like 'I adore you'.

And 'did you miss me?' :O

It does sound terrible for a man of 70

Or a man of the 70s. I heard exactly the same thing when he did a BBC London stint after his post jungle stock rose. The news woman did not sound happy to sayt he least but it just sounded sad and pathetic rather than anything pervy.

Quote: lofthouse @ October 10 2012, 7:59 PM BST

Glitter seems like a saint compared to this monster

And that teacher who went off to France with his pupil must be glad the Savile story broke now to eclipse his misdemeanours.

AND HERE COMES DAVID IKE!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1694458/pg1

Quote: chipolata @ October 10 2012, 7:49 PM BST

This country's having way too much fun with this story.

Much like he had way too much fun with children. ;)

With the benefit of hindsight, his ever-present cigar poking obscenely from his mouth can be seen as an obviously Freudian phallic symbol. It was even erect most of the time. But what can we read into the rest of his appearance?

That he owned no mirrors.

Quote: zooo @ October 10 2012, 9:00 PM BST

How did he dress and comb his hair without a mirror?

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud

Quote: lofthouse @ October 10 2012, 7:59 PM BST

They should dig up up his stinking corpse and throw it into a cesspool with all the other shit

Yes! Desecrating graves and mutilating corpses is the only answer! Venting your rage on the dead, especially if you weren't one of the victims, don't know the victims personally or can't even name three of the victims off the top of your head is a perfectly justifiable course of action.

Who the hell do these dead people think they are? The arrogance of trying to escape mob justice with the pathetic excuse of being demised.

Then when someone like Gaddafi, Bin Laden or Saddam gets murdered, please come on the BCG Forum and bleat how these poor innocents shouldn't have been executed to appease the revenge filled hatred of the mob.

Wooo! We rock!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 10 2012, 9:36 PM BST

Yes! Desecrating graves and mutilating corpses is the only answer! Venting your rage on the dead, especially if you weren't one of the victims, don't know the victims personally or can't even name three of the victims off the top of your head is a perfectly justifiable course of action.

Who the hell do these dead people think they are? The arrogance of trying to escape mob justice with the pathetic excuse of being demised.

Then when someone like Gaddafi, Bin Laden or Saddam gets murdered, please come on the BCG Forum and bleat how these poor innocents shouldn't have been executed to appease the revenge filled hatred of the mob.

Wooo! We rock!

Never mind his knighthood, lets chop off his manhood!

Quote: sootyj @ October 10 2012, 9:38 PM BST

lets chop off his manhood!

And smoke it like a cigar! That would teach him not to molest girls again.

BTW, if you say Jimmy Savile three times, will he appear?