Jimmy Savile Page 23

Quote: Shandonbelle @ October 9 2012, 11:01 PM BST

The family are having his gravestone removed...despite what he's done, is that not a bit much?

Big mistake.
We all know what happens when you only move the gravestone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41tO0xwSsco

I have a sneaky suspicion this guy Liz Kershaw said molested her is Tony Blackburn.

I wouldn't have said that about six months ago, but recently he did come out and say he had sex with a lot of girls when he was at the height of his popularity on Radio 1. May I stress, I am not saying they were underage girls.

He does sound like an old pervert now. If you hear Blackburn now on the radio, particularly on BBC Radio Berkshire, he's forever embarrassing the 20-odd year old weather girl with things like 'I adore you'.

And 'did you miss me?' :O

It does sound terrible for a man of 70.

Read this article too.

http://charlottelytton.wordpress.com/2012/05/11/dirty-old-men-and-the-lothario-league/

Good article, especially the poll at the end where it asks
'Should old men air their dirty laundry in public?'

I think by definition - no!

I've no problem with their clean white(ish) laundry flapping on a washing line.
However, who on earth wants to see their kak/piss/semen riddled undies? ........Unless they are needed for forensic/medical test purposes that is.

Also the Wurthers Original reference reminded me that I only realised that they didnt actually produce a fish-scented range until I started buying my own. I then realised the the old man who used to give them to me also liked sitting the girls on his lap too.

Quote: Jack Jenson @ October 10 2012, 9:30 AM BST

I wouldn't have said that about six months ago, but recently he did come out and say he had sex with a lot of girls when he was at the height of his popularity on Radio 1. May I stress, I am not saying they were underage girls.

I know that we Brits are a morally hypocritical bunch of jealous whingers, who want to self righteously persecute everyone except ourselves, because we are all blameless saints that Jesus poo'ed out in a glass house full of stones.

But this kind of gossipy scare mongering is how Embassies in the Arab world get attacked. By all means, investigate and punish the real paedo scumbags who actively prey on vulnerable children, but please keep your 'suspicions' to yourself unless you have some sort of actual proof. (Or, like me, you are making the accusation in a jokey manner)

Oh screw it, it's easier to be part of the mob then think for yourself, who wants to help me burn down the Pediatricions?

It's a shocker. I actually though this guy was pretty cool!!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 10 2012, 11:35 AM BST

I know that we Brits are a morally hypocritical bunch of jealous whingers, who want to self righteously persecute everyone except ourselves, because we are all blameless saints that Jesus poo'ed out in a glass house full of stones.

But this kind of gossipy scare mongering is how Embassies in the Arab world get attacked. By all means, investigate and punish the real paedo scumbags who actively prey on vulnerable children, but please keep your 'suspicions' to yourself unless you have some sort of actual proof. (Or, like me, you are making the accusation in a jokey manner)

Oh screw it, it's easier to be part of the mob then think for yourself, who wants to help me burn down the Pediatricions?

Sootyj awards you his "nail banged squarely on the head" award of the day.

Most people respect the law and wouldn't dream of breaking it. This nodding and winking helps no one.

Just to check.

Does this thread also double up as "The all in one Consolidated Paedo thread" ?

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ October 10 2012, 11:59 AM BST

Does this thread also double up as "The all in one Consolidated Paedo thread" ?

I thought that was 'Who Do You Fancy?'

Quote: sootyj @ October 10 2012, 11:52 AM BST

Sootyj awards you his "nail banged squarely on the head" award of the day.

Yay! (Why does the award look like Jimmy Savile's gravestone?)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ October 10 2012, 12:06 PM BST

I thought that was 'Who Do You Fancy?'

You Miley Cyrus shagger! Laughing out loud

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ October 10 2012, 12:07 PM BST

You Miley Cyrus shagger! Laughing out loud

Hey, she's been legal for years now. Though if you want to hear Jimmy Savile style pervings, just talk to any dude with young kids who's forced to watch the Disney Channel.

'Cor, that Dora the Explorer is one hot latino piece of ass. I'd like to explore her rusty bullet hole, etc.'

Quote: Jack Jenson @ October 10 2012, 9:30 AM BST

I have a sneaky suspicion this guy Liz Kershaw said molested her is Tony Blackburn.

I'm sure his lawyers would like a chat with you if they see this post

You can wash and wash, but, somehow, you'll never feel clean...

I wonder if sales of Savile merchandise will suffer, or benefit? Well more people be wearing string vests and tracks now, just for laughs?

Quote: Lazzard @ October 10 2012, 6:00 PM BST

You can wash and wash, but, somehow, you'll never feel clean...

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nogget @ October 10 2012, 6:13 PM BST

I wonder if sales of Savile merchandise will suffer, or benefit? Well more people be wearing string vests and tracks now, just for laughs?

He'll be used to scare children into behaving well. "Stop shouting at Daddy and go to sleep or the Savile-man'll get ya!"

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!