Ahoy thar. Page 2

Quote: zooo @ July 28, 2007, 12:49 PM

Is your name Oliver?
Have I cracked your code? My real name is Oooz.

Oh very clever - and how obvious now you mention it.

I thought he was on "Top of the Pops".

haha! bravo! My middle name is in fact Oliver! It wasn't meant to be a riddle, I'm not that tossy.

Well done for cracking the secret middle name challenge, however, 10 points to your team. and 85 because that be the year of my birth, see what I did there?

MI6 wanted me for my coding abilities but I had to turn them down.

Revilo! I know a lot of people around here aren't too fond of your show, but I for one really enjoy it. And without sounding too sycophantic, IMO yours was the best written and played character in it. Welcome! :D

But, what, who...?

;)

Quote: Aaron @ July 28, 2007, 3:02 PM

Revilo! I know a lot of people around here aren't too fond of your show, but I for one really enjoy it. And without sounding too sycophantic, IMO yours was the best written and played character in it. Welcome! :D

Yes, I also really enjoyed that part you played ;)

What, insisting that I enjoyed it whilst most others were the opposite? :P

Quote: zooo @ July 28, 2007, 3:17 PM

But, what, who...?

The suspenders are killing me!

Quote: Aaron @ July 28, 2007, 3:18 PM

;)

Hang on, Aaron, aren't you meant to be away on holiday or was that just a cunning ruse?

Yes, I am. *points to other threads*

Hello there. Welcome. Yap yap yap

But how did you...but what about...

Well I'm majorly confused as to how you managed that one but thanks very much all the same, that really nice of you!

Seriously, that's some mighty powers of deduction you've got there.

It's my magical powers. ;)

Quote: Aaron @ July 29, 2007, 12:14 PM

It's my magical powers. ;)

Magical powers... to look up Revilo's real name in the user database ;)

Or maybe that's just what I did. You probably could have guessed - after all, there's only a few sitcoms currently in production and it's already been established that it isn't The Visit.

Anyway, hello Revilo - thanks for joining up! I like your wit! I agree with Aaron, the character you play in the sitcom we're not naming is great!

You've got a Wikipedia entry though which puts me off you - ok, yes, I'll admit it - I'm envious. I'm clearly never going to become worthy of an entry myself you see!

Everyone else: Sorry, I realise this post is annoying but I'm not going to reveal Revilo's alter-ego. (That's something else I wish I had... an alter-ego... very cool).

I despise all of you.
:)