Ahoy thar. Page 4

Oh good lord how on earth did that happen!?

Anything is possible here, isn't it - all you have to do is ask.. It's like Oz!

<not the psychological prison-based drama with frequent depictions of anal rape and extreme violence - the one with the yellow brick road>

That film is just plain disturbing.

(Four pages now! :D)

I wouldn't mind a tin man - I suppose he'd be alright if he didn't get wet!

ah but then he couldnt join you on your pirating adventures, Jude!

Hi Revilo85 Waveor should I say ….. no, but I have work out who you are, just to show I don’t suck up to all “the names” on the site all I’ll say is I didn’t like it, >_< but you were good in it.

It’s not you it’s the show, in fact the shows not bad just not my thing.

And I can’t say anymore without giving your ID away.

And I would just like to point out that unlike Aaron or Mark I have no access to any database. I’m just clever. Whistling nnocently

AORNRENMVYILPSSOA (work it out)

Barry; our very own enigma! :D

Hey all, totally off topic but i just thougth id say that im flattered to have made it into a topic cmopletly randomly(page 3)

Just for the record, i am the real Ben Loyd Holmes, so you will have to keep gussing that guys identity !

Take it easy

Ben

www.benloydholmes.com
myspace.com/benloydholmes

Hello Ben! Can't say I recognise you I'm afraid, but you were in Hotel Babylon so you're alright by me. Cool

Welcome to the forums. :)

Hi Ben, it's good to know we have someone else on this site who can sword fight on horse back. I thought I was the only one!

Welcome.

Hey, Ben, I think you've earned the right to your very own welcome thread.

Welcome and enjoy.

Welcome Ben :D

Welcome Ben,

A fine and noble name.

HOWDIE BOYS!

Watcha!

Quote: Britcom Barry @ July 30, 2007, 7:59 PM

Hi Revilo85 Waveor should I say ….. no, but I have work out who you are, just to show I don’t suck up to all “the names” on the site all I’ll say is I didn’t like it, >_< but you were good in it.

It’s not you it’s the show, in fact the shows not bad just not my thing.

And I can’t say anymore without giving your ID away.

And I would just like to point out that unlike Aaron or Mark I have no access to any database. I’m just clever. Whistling nnocently

AORNRENMVYILPSSOA (work it out)

After bribing Carol Vordemans nan with an eccles cake, I think I have the name in question.......

Are you 'Merry Savlon Pianos' from the cult sitcom 'The Dangers of Playing With Limpets'?

Didn't you play the evil mustachioed 'Dr Crumpet'?

Please say you are (even if you're not) as it will make Carol's nans day!
(she used up 17 marker pens trying to work out the anagram... for pity's sake, have pity)