Live from Kirrin Island - call for submissions Page 8

Quote: LippyAlison @ June 18 2012, 6:24 PM BST

No beer of any sort was allowed during the script writing frenzy.

And on that basis I am out!
:D

Well done to all involved, especially LippyAlison who appears to have whipped everyone into shape : )

Quote: blahblah @ June 18 2012, 7:43 PM BST

Well done to all involved, especially LippyAlison who appears to have whipped everyone.

Okay I'm back in!

Well done team. Sounds like they want us back! xxx

Favourite sketches anyone? Mine would have to be QueenieWeenie, Osama Dysfunctional Terror Network, War of Words (specifically the goat) and the Deportation of Mawhinney....

Credits are here by the way if you missed the show.

Great effort well done

I liked the essex bloke; I see a spin off for him : ) It was all a great. I enjoyed the goat line too

What an achievement, getting something broadcast worldwide and delivering plenty of laughs from what started out as a social gathering! Well done to all involved. And if I'm not mistaken, Mr Sunshine should perform much more often!

All the six main principals were awesome.

Steve was amazing - a Lewisalike - Geezer, Morgan Freeman, the mechanic, Osama, Judge, Prince Phillip, Julian, many more (including an excellent one that you won't have heard) - should be doing more voice work for sure

Sylvia was fantastic - really game and excellent range in the theatrical tradition - very versatile and added variety to the troupe

Francesca is really talented and will go far - loved her Anne and her BBC jubilee coverage was so good.

Alex arrived at about 7pm and just got stuck into it with very little preparation - picked it up and just did it - fantastic - and a very distinctive voice.

But a big shout out for Jamie (3Songs) and David (Salisbury), BCG regulars who probably weren't expecting to feature as much as they did. Jamie's terror network terrorist was superb - "Osama we love you and everything buyt we just think of you as an old man in a hole." (and an uncannily good James Murdoch, which missed the cut). And David seemed to be in every sketch as far as I could tell!

It was a pleasure being there to hear these guys.

Well done to everyone involved, especially Alison!

Quote: LippyAlison @ June 18 2012, 6:24 PM BST

At my house which is ideal for cosy gatherings. Some pics on the kirrinislandpodcast.com website.

Just seen the pics. Very nice indeed!

Were any photos taken of the cast/performance or anything?

I only caught the first five minutes before having to go out :( but will catch the podcast. Well done to all involved, a very exciting venture.

Quote: zooo @ June 18 2012, 10:04 PM BST

Just seen the pics. Very nice indeed!

Were any photos taken of the cast/performance or anything?

I presume you've seen these then of the writing team http://kirrinislandpodcast.com/making-of-kipod/having-fun-with-episode-one/

Some of the audience took pics of the show which I need to hunt down - unless any of the other writers have some.

Ooh no, I managed to miss those.

Just seen the credits...yay :)

i am soooooooo jealous of you guys achieving this especially Alison who I nominate for BCG High Achiever of the Year award.

*wishes he had bothered his arse attempting to write something

Couldn't listen tonight but look forward to the Podcast.