What's your favourite chocolate bar? Page 5

Quote: Nigel Kelly @ November 10 2008, 10:18 PM GMT

Maynard's wine gums are nice as well.

Not much chocolate in them though.

I love chocolate. Twirls. Dairy Milk. Really into dark chocolate now; dark KitKats are luv-er-lee. Yorkies. Mmm.

Quote: Andy W. @ July 13 2007, 5:42 PM BST

Why did they stop making the 'Wispa'!!!

How could they? - mmmmmm.

Have you been living in a cave, man? They relaunched Wispa due to public demand! They've been selling them in Tescos for months. And yes, they taste EXACTLY the same as they used to.

There's even a huge ad campaign coming up that you can be in if you want! http://www.fortheloveofwispa.co.uk/?campaign_id=

Quote: Lee Henman @ November 10 2008, 10:22 PM GMT

Have you been living in a cave, man? They relaunched Wispa due to public demand! They've been selling them in Tescos for months.

But you've quoted a post made 16 months ago. Before Wispa was relaunched.

Don't mind what chocolate it is as long as it was bought in an airport departure lounge. The type you get measured by the kilo

And not Dairy Milk. That's not chocolate. That's a hydrogenated vegetable fat bar.

It's a damn tasty hydrogenated vegetable fat bar.

Perhaps to a philistine, but you're still off-topic

Wispa was quite unpleasant. Like someone had had the concept of an Aero bar explained to them and had attempted to replicate it without ever seeing the original.

Topic and Toffee Crisp are classics, but DoubleDecker edges them for gooey chewiness.

These days though, being a gullible ethically-minded food snob, I tend to go for the posh chocolate. Green & Black's Maya Gold is particularly scrummy, and in the interests of research I have just broken into a bar of Madagascan Mora Mora dark chocolate, which is good, but not worth the eye-watering price.

Tears for Fears briefly produced a laxative bar called Shout.

Shout, shout, let it all out....

Lidl and Aldi do some surprisingly nice high coco chocolates.

For plain milk choc bars, I like Divine or Lindt.

Isn't like calling it bogey?

I remember raiding the drugs cabinet for Exlax when I was a kid. I also remember helping myself my Gran's cooking chocolate and stealing the dog's Good Boy Choc Drops. I wasn't too fussy so long as it was chocolate.

Anybody want to share?

Edited by Aaron.

Quote: Huge Bear @ November 10 2008, 11:14 PM GMT

Perhaps to a philistine

Damn straight.

Quote: Aaron @ November 10 2008, 10:51 PM GMT

But you've quoted a post made 16 months ago. Before Wispa was relaunched.

Oh for f**k's sake...

:D

note to self: start reading dates of posts

Buttons. Not strictly a bar but then I'm just a rebel me. I still get a Buttons Easter egg from my morrrrmy and darrdy. Slightly gay possibly but I am an only child!