What's your favourite chocolate bar? Page 2

Quote: Leevil @ July 12, 2007, 11:53 PM

Jude, the apostrophe is the symbol above the @ sign or at least it is on my board.

Below. :P

As long as Jude is using punctuation, that's fine. It might not be with the exact characters that others use, but at least she tries - and grammatically at least, succeeds. More than can be said for some folk around here. Cough cough.

D`oh it is below :P

Quote: Jude @ July 13, 2007, 12:18 AM

Lol, thanks Leevil. I've got it! It's about time!

I don't think anyone else noticedWhistling nnocently

Noticed what???

Mine's below too! Thanks Aaron.:)

Just thank God you're not American. Then your @ would be your ", and your " would be your @. And £ would be #. Or summink.

Quote: Chavid @ July 13, 2007, 12:22 AM

Noticed what???

I was using the wrong character for the apostrophe, but I'm doing it properly now!

Quote: Aaron @ July 13, 2007, 12:26 AM

Just thank God you're not American. Then your @ would be your ", and your " would be your @. And £ would be #. Or summink.

Lol, I've always said I'm not a techie!

Quote: Aaron @ July 13, 2007, 12:26 AM

Ahhh, so that's why my laptops keyboard did that, I thought it was brokededed.

Quote: Jude @ July 13, 2007, 12:22 AM

Mine's below too! Thanks Aaron.:)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing out loud

Quote: Leevil @ July 13, 2007, 12:29 AM

Ahhh, so that's why my laptops keyboard did that, I thought it was brokededed.

If you go into the regional/language settings (or whatever it's called (in Windows Control Panel)), then you'll find that the keyboard is set to English (US). Change to English (UK) - actually, it might be GB, I forget - and delete the (US) one. Next time you restart the PC, the US one won't be available, and effectively immediately you'll be using a right-thinking layout.

And if you don't have/use that laptop anymore, then that's a lesson for the future.

Quote: Aaron @ July 13, 2007, 7:10 AM

If you go into the regional/language settings (or whatever it's called (in Windows Control Panel)), then you'll find that the keyboard is set to English (US). Change to English (UK) - actually, it might be GB, I forget - and delete the (US) one. Next time you restart the PC, the US one won't be available, and effectively immediately you'll be using a right-thinking layout.

And if you don't have/use that laptop anymore, then that's a lesson for the future.

Thanks, I actually blew my laptop up (don't ask) but if it ever gets working again I'll remember this :)

Can't say I've ever managed to do that. I take care of my stuff. Pretty things.

Cost a pretty penny, too.

Why did they stop making the 'Wispa'!!!

How could they? - mmmmmm.

The largest airport duty free TOBLERONE (if that's how you spell it)

Oh god I loved Wispas.

I am eating a lot of chocolate buttons at the moment, but that's not really a bar.